Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

HomeSlice780

Reaction score
I didn't become the new delivery record holder, but 22-days from ordered to shipped puts a smile on my face anyway. Estimated delivery is May 6th. For a comparison, a co-worker of mine ordered a Ford F-350 three months ago and his order still has not confirmed yet. His dealer told him 5-6 months ETA at the earliest and there's a chance his order may get pushed to 2025 model year which will push his delivery out even further.
1713304429359.png

Last edited:

daemonic3

Reaction score
I didn't become the new delivery record holder, but 22-days from ordered to shipped puts a smile on my face anyway. Estimated delivery is May 6th. For a comparison, a co-worker of mine ordered a Ford F-350 three months ago and his order still has not confirmed yet. His dealer told him 5-6 months ETA at the earliest and there's a chance his order may get pushed to 2025 model year which will make delivery even longer.
View attachment 71859
Where is yours headed?

Mine shipped April 11th according to the tracker, but apparently someone went back in time and altered our reality's branch today, and now mine shipped on April 15th. So now we're twinsies. You really can alter past events!
1713305518766.png

HomeSlice780

Reaction score
Where is yours headed?

Mine shipped April 11th according to the tracker, but apparently someone went back in time and altered our reality's branch today, and now mine shipped on April 15th. So now we're twinsies. You really can alter past events!
View attachment 71861
I'm in Las Vegas. If I am not mistaken it will ride a train to Phoenix and then trucked to Las Vegas. Good chance our trucks are on the same train. Mine will get dropped off in Phoenix and yours continues to the yard in Los Angeles.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I didn't become the new delivery record holder, but 22-days from ordered to shipped puts a smile on my face anyway. Estimated delivery is May 6th. For a comparison, a co-worker of mine ordered a Ford F-350 three months ago and his order still has not confirmed yet. His dealer told him 5-6 months ETA at the earliest and there's a chance his order may get pushed to 2025 model year which will push his delivery out even further.
View attachment 71859
That’s quick, I saw someone yesterday that’s been 6 months and no confirmation off ford.

daemonic3

Reaction score
I'm in Las Vegas. If I am not mistaken it will ride a train to Phoenix and then trucked to Las Vegas. Good chance our trucks are on the same train. Mine will get dropped off in Phoenix and yours continues to the yard in Los Angeles.
Maybe! Mine checked in a Eagle Pass, TX today, barely across the border. If my stalking is correct, it should end up at this BNSF rail yard in Mira Loma, CA. This lot in particular looks like all trucks, just waiting to hop on those car carriers on the right, to the various dealerships. Hope when it gets there that the claw machine picks mine first.

1713308269526.png

Reaction score
Maybe! Mine checked in a Eagle Pass, TX today, barely across the border. If my stalking is correct, it should end up at this BNSF rail yard in Mira Loma, CA. This lot in particular looks like all trucks, just waiting to hop on those car carriers on the right, to the various dealerships. Hope when it gets there that the claw machine picks mine first.

View attachment 71863
1 week left bubba

HomeSlice780

Reaction score

View attachment 71863
I think I see mine. Mine is white and has a sunroof. There's a white one with a sunroof in the top of that pic. Got to be mine.....lmao

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
@brv10

Can I bug you for another update? 3C63R3ML0RG283993

I’m hoping it’s on a train to MD….just got this email today.

Attachments

• IMG_0724.png
    IMG_0724.png
    320 KB · Views: 16

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Daemonic3 and Homeslice you are on different railcars but the dates are the same, heading in the same direction, could be the same train just a different railcar.

dave-geri

Reaction score
View attachment 71859
Glad to hear! I'm definitely taking up the rear. It's like time stopped...

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-17 070936.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-17 070936.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 11

HomeSlice780

Reaction score
Daemonic3 and Homeslice you are on different railcars but the dates are the same, heading in the same direction, could be the same train just a different railcar.
Not sure what information is available to you, but are you able to see where the train car is currently located at the time you check?

daemonic3

Reaction score
Interesting. They just shaved 5 days off the estimated delivery just now. I had booked flight for Apr30 based on original ship date of Apr11. Still hoping I don't have to change it but looking promising they won't let it sit at the rail yard long

1713378326895.png

Users who are viewing this thread