Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

daemonic3

Reaction score
So I just thought of another question. I have a set of Ram 2500 wheels with TPMS sensors. Will they work on a 3500 that has TPIS? Does TPIS use different sensors? No sensors? Anybody run into this? Or have any ideas?
I think there are tire and sensor threads or other forum areas where experts can answer this. This thread is very order tracking centric.

That being said, my truck has arrived at the railyard. Now it just needs a 30minute ride to the dealer, which could take 1 day or 2 weeks!

dave-geri

Reaction score
I think there are tire and sensor threads or other forum areas where experts can answer this. This thread is very order tracking centric.

That being said, my truck has arrived at the railyard. Now it just needs a 30minute ride to the dealer, which could take 1 day or 2 weeks!
Thank you! I hope it gets there very fast!

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
As of 4/21 you are KZ and might be off your ship the EUROCARGO BARI, when it comes to a ship being involved I will have to check Monday, remind me.

Jscocco

Reaction score
Welp trucks in. Dealers telling me that the original invoice price is the price and the price drop won’t reflect and we have to go off the original pricing. Can anyone assist. I tried looking through the pages but in a bit of a Rage right now

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Welp trucks in. Dealers telling me that the original invoice price is the price and the price drop won’t reflect and we have to go off the original pricing. Can anyone assist. I tried looking through the pages but in a bit of a Rage right now
Did you get the 10% rebate on your original invoice? If so, they won’t allow the double dip. If not then ??

Jscocco

Reaction score
Nope 4500 was my original rebate. Missed the 10% not looking to double dip but not looking to pay old msrp when they dropped

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Your dealer is like full of poo poo. What does your window sticker say? If it’s the new msrp then they are trying to screw you.

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Invoiced 2/27
That’s why- the msrp drop was for trucks invoiced after 3/5. Either cancel the deal (prob best) or ask them to as their rep to drop the msrp since the msrp is lower now. Doubt that will work but worth a try, your better off walking and reordering from mark dodge etc.

Jersimon

Reaction score

Go to the RAM build and price site and configure the identical truck. Don’t pay anything over the new price. As LL stated, you will probably be better off canceling the order and reordering from Mark Dodge, especially with their discount.

And what did you ever find out about the OG (damaged?) status? Might be another negotiation point….

Jscocco

Reaction score
Flat tire replacement was the OG status. Also told me that the incentives that I had when I ordered are no longer applicable. I have to go with the old MSRP and the new current rebates. Anyone have anything direct that rebates are locked in. Stated they are going to talk to there Rep on Monday. Not hopeful but probably will end up reordering unless there Rep does something

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Flat tire replacement was the OG status. Also told me that the incentives that I had when I ordered are no longer applicable. I have to go with the old MSRP and the new current rebates. Anyone have anything direct that rebates are locked in. Stated they are going to talk to there Rep on Monday. Not hopeful but probably will end up reordering unless there Rep does something
That does not sound right. I bought three vehicles in the last two years (Ram/Jeep) and was always told the incentives are locked in at time of signing and could use current incentives at delivery if they are better. My new truck had the 10% rebate at signing that was not offered by ram at time of delivery but I still got it. Also, did you get a good discount on top of your 4,500 at time of signing? If not then I would reorder. They are not selling like hot cakes right now so dealers are more likely to discount.

daemonic3

Reaction score
That is just nuts they aren't trying to help you out. My understanding was that even all dealer inventory prior to 3/6 was going to be restickered, such that the original msrp will be shown along with a 2nd new msrp sticker. Your truck should be no different.

Besides, if you walk, they can't sell it for the old msrp anyway, they need to resticker it and sell it with current incentives. They have nothing to gain except try to sucker you, which is evil because they know you waited so long.

Users who are viewing this thread