Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

RockaRhyme

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Figured I'd start a '24 order tracking thread, as I know there's a few of us out there. We can start something more formal if there's interest, but this is a start.

Here's some info about checking the status of your order from ODS's 2023 Thread:

Where can I get updates on my order status?
Your best option is the new Ram Vehicle Order Tracker.

You may also contact your dealer or Ram Chat.

Sorry, Canadians, your only option is your dealer.

Does ODS have a special source for order status?
No. I'm just Joe Shmoe.

Should I also sign up for Cryptostickers?
You might as well. They have a process to email you as soon as they see your equipment listing or window sticker become available.

Submit your info at https://cryptostickers.net/

What do the status codes mean?
Check the Build Status Codes thread for more info.

Attachments

• IMG_2777.jpg
    IMG_2777.jpg
    486.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:

RockaRhyme

Reaction score
Just got word that my '24 has been scheduled for production... doesn't say when it's scheduled for production and there's still no 2024 model year info available on Ram's site or anywhere else, but progress is progress I guess.

aaron_huber

Reaction score
Does anyone who has ordered a 2024 have a VIN on the order tracker yet? Any word on if production has actually started?

mwoj

Reaction score
Does anyone who has ordered a 2024 have a VIN on the order tracker yet? Any word on if production has actually started?
I was emailed a VIN on 6/22 (ordered 6/16) but the Ram order tracking site still hasn’t updated beyond the initial order processed status.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I'll throw in some points of reference here - clarifying this is ONLY for our dealership, and includes orders that we placed as dealer stock as far back as 5/16 when first opened (before pricing)

2500 BEST STATUS' SO FAR - JS
FIVE Laramie Mega Cabs "shipped to storage" on 7/12, after having completed build, ordered 5/16

3500 BEST STATUS' SO FAR - D1
35+ Laramie Crewcabs in D1 status with build dates ranging from August 8-11, ordered 6/10
1 Laramie Megacab D1 status with build date of 8/15, customer ordered 7/7
1 Bighorn Crewcab D1 status with build date of 8/12, customer ordered 6/19

mwoj

Reaction score
Now D1 status with estimated completion of 8/17. Patriot Blue 3500 Laramie SRW crew cab/long bed, 4x4, 6.7L non-HO

RockaRhyme

Reaction score
doesn’t look like any dealers have any on the lots yet, but a ton on the way. Spent a few minutes today looking at 2024 window stickers on rams site. Nothing exciting to report… I didn’t do a direct comparison between 23 and 24 stickers, but nothing earth shattering stuck out to me

yellow98stang

Reaction score
I have tried to order a new power wagon 3 times now, and the dealers can't build what I can build on RAMtrucks.com. I want a monotone olive green pearl-coat, but the order bank won't let them submit it...

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Figured I'd start a '24 order tracking thread, as I know there's a few of us out there. We can start something more formal if there's interest, but this is a start.

Ordered: 6/14
VON: Issued
VIN: Issued 7/19

Build sheet is attached, but here's the short of it: 3500, SRW, Limited, Mega Cab, HO, 4x4

Note: My order is a MSRP swap under lemon law. I strongly suspect that this won't have any impact on timeframe vs a regular order, but thought I'd mention it in case.

Dealer reviewed the build with me in the system and there was no option for the blue/beige interior just the black in the Limited. I'm curious to see if there's any changes at all between the 23 and 24 model year. I know rumor is that there are no changes and I agree that's most likely. Certainly there won't be any redesign or refresh this year. But I'm still hoping for some small surprise like a HUD.

You might want to go snag the main post info and links from the other tracking threads because many will ask how to get their window sticker, build sheet, etc. before searching.

RockaRhyme

Reaction score
My order was updated to "In Production" on August 5th with an expected delivery date of October 19th.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
My order was updated to "In Production" on August 5th with an expected delivery date of October 19th.
That's a long gap - I had that happen on a Wagoneer last month produced showed delivery of Sep 29 or something, but once it actually finished production the dates corrected to mroe reasonable and will be here at end of month.
Glitchy perhaps.

RockaRhyme

Reaction score
That's a long gap - I had that happen on a Wagoneer last month produced showed delivery of Sep 29 or something, but once it actually finished production the dates corrected to mroe reasonable and will be here at end of month.
Glitchy perhaps.
ha! production is complete and the delivery date went back 10 days! Not a problem really, I've convinced myself that the truck wouldn't be delivered until sometime next year... I'm not letting myself get excited until the dealer says they've got it on the lot.

1691805705338.png

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
ha! production is complete and the delivery date went back 10 days! Not a problem really, I've convinced myself that the truck wouldn't be delivered until sometime next year... I'm not letting myself get excited until the dealer says they've got it on the lot.

View attachment 60935
That's the right attitude!
This past week I've had multiple customers who have requested:
- What's the soonest I can order, with guaranteeing that it will arrive in 2024 calendar year not 2023
- What's the latest I can order, but still guarantee that it arrives in 2023 calendar year

..... If I had those answers, I'd also probably know which hurricanes are going to hit where (and I don't mean engines)

silverheep

Reaction score
I ordered a ‘24 PW on 8/15 - tracker shows scheduled as of 8/16, with a VIN assigned.

mwoj

Reaction score
One step closer. ETA 3 November but as long as it makes it to AK before the dead of winter, I’ll be happy.

IMG_0752.jpeg

Last edited:

aaron_huber

Reaction score
I ordered a ‘24 PW on 8/15 - tracker shows scheduled as of 8/16, with a VIN assigned.

I wonder if they just did a big batch yesterday. I ordered my 3500 Limited on 7/14 and just got notified today that it was scheduled on 8/16. According to the dealer it's currently scheduled for production on 9/6.

GrtPyr

Reaction score
As another data point, I ordered a 3500 Bighorn on 7/17 and got an email from Ram that it was also scheduled on 8/16. I have not gotten a build date from the dealer yet but I am sure they will send one.

JYahKnots

Reaction score
My 3500 Limited Mega Cab dually is built, just waiting on shipping. Say’s estimated delivery date is November 1st, 2023. I’d love for it to show up by then, but my dealer doesn’t have any dates showing up on their end.

Users who are viewing this thread