Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Reaction score
Did you get that by already being able to add it to the Ram app? I try every few days because apparently I'm psychotic but I hear it needs someone to accept on the screen in vehicle or it needs the bill of sale to have gone through.

There was a funny anecdote on the Mach E forum where some guy's vehicle somehow allowed him to add it to Fordpass while still at the plant in Hermosa. It sat for a few days then he saw it logged a "journey" across the street to a walmart or something, then back. Then he lost access. But it was fun to speculate on the message board what was going on, the jokes were flying.

I was checking my ram app everyday as I already had it added. But it wouldn’t show me where the truck was on the app, I just checked right now and it does show me that the truck is indeed in mark dodge. I guess they already activated everything for me as I also signed documents today. Check your PM.

Reaction score
I have a really good Feeling you'll get your truck before me. Still KZOG with no input from the dealer. Truck i ordered is probably getting resprayed right now

Man I don’t know how I would feel about that, I would at least like to know what happened to get me that status.

Jscocco

Reaction score
I would be absolutely sick to my stomach in your situation. We're not supposed to really know these things, its only because we have the "inside scoop" from a certain someone. Maybe at the end of the day little things that happen in transport normally get fixed and customers never know, I don't know. I really hope the best comes out of your situation and you don't have to reset or buy one off the lot.
More Frustrating then anything. one of those so close but so far kind of moments. Definitely appreciate the "inside Scoop" and all the help and insight of these forums. at this point im at the if its meant to be its meant to be phase. I did stop at the dealership this afternoon as i was in the area for work.. Apparently the truck is no longer in OG status @brv10 can you confirm 3C6UR5TL2RG248342. and i got the entire we are not aware of damage talk. I told them about the carfax and going to a Chevy dealer for tires and they seemed surprised. I was told id have an answer by the end of the day and they are reaching out to the rep. Another note if it is damaged I'm either going to have to find one on a lot or wait until the 2025 model years because there not taking anymore orders for 24

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
More Frustrating then anything. one of those so close but so far kind of moments. Definitely appreciate the "inside Scoop" and all the help and insight of these forums. at this point im at the if its meant to be its meant to be phase. I did stop at the dealership this afternoon as i was in the area for work.. Apparently the truck is no longer in OG status @brv10 can you confirm 3C6UR5TL2RG248342. and i got the entire we are not aware of damage talk. I told them about the carfax and going to a Chevy dealer for tires and they seemed surprised. I was told id have an answer by the end of the day and they are reaching out to the rep. Another note if it is damaged I'm either going to have to find one on a lot or wait until the 2025 model years because there not taking anymore orders for 24

I would be curious to have @AnthonyRI confirm that you cannot order a 2024 HD anymore. This is the first I've heard of this and he would be the one to ask. If your dealer is being dishonest about not being able to reorder a 2024 (I could see this to convince you to take the current potentially damaged/repaired truck). If your not happy with the truck, I'd drop the order and order from Mark Dodge or one of the other lower priced dealers (Koons, etc)

Last edited:

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I would be curious to have @AnthonyRI confirm that you cannot order a 2024 HD anymore. This is the first I've heard of this and he would be the one to ask. If your dealer is being dishonest about not being able to reorder a 2024 (I could see this to convince you to take the current potentially damaged/repaired truck). If your not happy with the truck, I'd drop the order and order from Mark Dodge or one of the other lower priced dealers (Koons, etc)
24 orders are certainly still open. Ordered a 3500 Bighorn just a few moments ago.

Jscocco

Reaction score
unless they don't have the allocations. Hopefully i have some info soon and can make my decision

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
unless they don't have the allocations. Hopefully i have some info soon and can make my decision
There are no allocation limits on sold orders for any vehicles at this time except for Durango Hellcats.
Everything else is open for orders so long as it is a SOLD order with an actual customer name/address, rather than a stock order.

Jscocco

Reaction score
There are no allocation limits on sold orders for any vehicles at this time except for Durango Hellcats.
Everything else is open for orders so long as it is a SOLD order with an actual customer name/address, rather than a stock order.
Well this is awesome news thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread