Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
My 2500 is officially sold! Now I'm truck less, and my wife always nags when I ask to use her VW. Man I already miss my truck.

@brv10 if you're around your computer would you please check 3C63RRMLXRG283776 for me? It's been 10 days since it shipped I feel as it should be at the dealer by now lol. You're the man!
3/26 KZT, should be at the yard waiting for the ride to the dealer.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Same! I sold my 2020 1500 limited on March 6th. My new 2500 Was rebel is so close. It was shipped to Davisville Rhode Island on the 26th. My dealer says it could take another 3 weeks to get to the dealer 3 hours away.
Davisville is slow.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Does any good news ever come of this or should I order another truck
OG is not a good code, usually damage and could be delayed depending on what it is, normally not a huge deal and everything gets handled well. I have not seen an OG in a few years. Reordering will start you all over again, your call.

Mman

Reaction score
@brv10 Would you mind checking 3C63R3SL3RG282047? Curious if you have an OG does the dealership inform you if there was damage that was repaired?

Jscocco

Reaction score
Well I got ahold of my dealer. they said the same thing KZOG i asked how we should proceed. They reached out and were told that the trucks not damaged but the reason why was the dealerships not accepting deliveries right now? My salesman said that they only want to accept customer orders at this time and they did not have enough for a full truck :rolleyes:. They told me they can either pick the truck up Tuesday next week and drive it to the dealership or wait for a transport to deliver it by end of the week.....

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
@brv10 Would you mind checking 3C63R3SL3RG282047? Curious if you have an OG does the dealership inform you if there was damage that was repaired?
JBLD since 3/12, the dealer probably won't find out until delivery and maybe not even then on an OG code.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Well I got ahold of my dealer. they said the same thing KZOG i asked how we should proceed. They reached out and were told that the trucks not damaged but the reason why was the dealerships not accepting deliveries right now? My salesman said that they only want to accept customer orders at this time and they did not have enough for a full truck :rolleyes:. They told me they can either pick the truck up Tuesday next week and drive it to the dealership or wait for a transport to deliver it by end of the week.....
Hhmm....

Reaction score

That sounds very sus…

Jscocco

Reaction score
That sounds very sus…
yeah your telling me. im hoping its the truth but i have my doubts. If there is damage i just hope they let me know what it actually was and not try and cover it up. I was told however that even if the trucks have an old window sticker and previous MSRPs that delivery would reflect updated prices.. hoping that means the rebates too......

daemonic3

Reaction score
Should have been here 1-3 years ago when guys waited 9 months to get their trucks. For my 2022, ordered in Jan and got delivered in June. This is all VERY fast compared to what it has been.
Agree this is super fast! In 2020-21 my F150 took 7 months and our Maverick in 2022-23 took 15 months. I was prepared for 4-6 months here but Stellantis has been taunting me giving others theirs in <2 months o_O

daemonic3

Reaction score
They usually tell you that you can take the incentives at time of order or delivery. If you got the 10% at time of order with your original order you would be at 81,000, which would work out better than the 83,300, unless there is over 2,300 of incentives at delivery.

If you got one of them private 1k offers you should be able to apply that to either end.
You get old MSRP and old incentives, OR new MSRP and new incentives. No one can mix and match old incentives with new MSRP. If some dealer is doing that, it is on their own dime as Stellantis will not kick it back for them.

I was also told my my dealer and in PM from Mark Dodge that you cannot couple a $1k bonus cash with a rebate, but you CAN with an incentive. So the $1k can't be used with the old 10% rebate, but *should* work with the new pricing.

daemonic3

Reaction score
JS – shipped to storage
KZ – released by plant and invoiced. The truck is ready to be shipped. The dealer is actually charged for the truck. As you all know, this can be a source of delay. Typically you see two statuses here: Awaiting Shipment and "Staged for Shipment".

The above are from the code definitions. My truck is coming up on its 3 week anniversay of being "JSLD", while most seem to advance to KZLD and sit. Should I be worried something is wrong? I can't tell if it hasn't passed inspection, though I've a window sticker for 2 weeks.

Tell3131

Reaction score
You get old MSRP and old incentives, OR new MSRP and new incentives. No one can mix and match old incentives with new MSRP. If some dealer is doing that, it is on their own dime as Stellantis will not kick it back for them.

I was also told my my dealer and in PM from Mark Dodge that you cannot couple a $1k bonus cash with a rebate, but you CAN with an incentive. So the $1k can't be used with the old 10% rebate, but *should* work with the new pricing.
Sounds like your dealer told you that it’s either old or new and can’t use the 10% with the new MSRP. Interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread