Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Reaction score
I feel like its been ages (at least 5 days) since asking for an update, @brv10 if you can check if I am still stuck waiting for train or not that would be great.... 3C63R3FL6RG274339

I feel the same way lol, I was told by the dealer that I could be 5-15 to receive after it gets to Port Allen. However, my $1000 bonus cash expires on the 17th so I'm cutting it close. Does anyone know if these can be extended?

@brv10 while you're checking can you also please check mine? Thanks ahead man. 3C63RRMLXRG283776

daemonic3

Reaction score
I feel the same way lol, I was told by the dealer that I could be 5-15 to receive after it gets to Port Allen. However, my $1000 bonus cash expires on the 17th so I'm cutting it close. Does anyone know if these can be extended?

@brv10 while you're checking can you also please check mine? Thanks ahead man. 3C63RRMLXRG283776
Currently my original sold order is better for me, but just in case, I do have a PCO for $1000 but it expires Apr11. I thought FOR SURE I would have it by then if it was built Mar10. But there is absolutely no way now. :( I'm going to have to keep browsing around the inventory searches and whatnot again.

daemonic3

Reaction score

Oh regarding the extension, if it is Stellantis giving the money, its all computer based when they enter in the codes. I don't believe dealers have any magic, if they honor it, again my understanding it is out of their own till. That being said, you can keep browsing the ramtrucks site shopping around, clicking build and price, checking incentives, and try to generate the popup. When I was doing this regularly I would get a new PCO every week to 2 weeks randomly.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Well, according to the tracker, my truck still hasn’t shipped, but it arrived at MD yesterday. Flying in Thur to pick it up.
Now I know how @daemonic3 feels :D . You ordered two days after me.

My tracker still shows estimated delivery tomorrow 4/3.

Ordered 2/20
Scheduled 2/21
In production 2/28
Built 2/29
Shipped 3/4

Will see if the tracker is right.

gun_138

Reaction score
Now I know how @daemonic3 feels :D . You ordered two days after me.

My tracker still shows estimated delivery tomorrow 4/3.

Ordered 2/20
Scheduled 2/21
In production 2/28
Built 2/29
Shipped 3/4

Will see if the tracker is right.
I’m about the same

Ordered 2/19
Scheduled 2/23
In Production 3/3
Built 3/10
Shipped TBD
Estimated delivery 4/10

3C6UR5EJ1RG275205

I know it got to RI on 3/26

daemonic3

Reaction score
I’m about the same

Ordered 2/19
Scheduled 2/23
In Production 3/3
Built 3/10
Shipped TBD
Estimated delivery 4/10

3C6UR5EJ1RG275205

I know it got to RI on 3/26
4/10 wow!! I wish I could give you my $1k PCO that expires 4/11 since I won't have a use for it. It's nice you have a delivery est even if ship is TBD! I want to book my flight but still have no clue.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
4/10 wow!! I wish I could give you my $1k PCO that expires 4/11 since I won't have a use for it. It's nice you have a delivery est even if ship is TBD! I want to book my flight but still have no clue.
Maybe your tracker is wrong too and it’s in motion. Mine is probably still in Mexico even though it says shipped.

matt_t

Reaction score
Hey @brv10, when you get a chance would you be able to provide any update on the status of - 3C63R3PL4RG284530

Thanks appreciate it.

gun_138

Reaction score
Well, I just got a call from my dealership that my truck is ready to be picked up! The tracker still shows that it hasn’t been shipped yet . I’m heading out to the dealership while a Norstar is hammering down on us here on Long Island! seems like every time I get a new truck the weather sucks.

Attachments

• IMG_9972.png
    IMG_9972.png
    335.4 KB · Views: 13
Reaction score
Well, I just got a call from my dealership that my truck is ready to be picked up! The tracker still shows that it hasn’t been shipped yet . I’m heading out to the dealership while a Norstar is hammering down on us here on Long Island! seems like every time I get a new truck the weather sucks.

Congrats man!

Gun138

Reaction score
43 days from new order to pick up! Not bad.
The dealer said 4 months.
NOT COMPLAINING.
I’ll post a picture when I get it.

daemonic3

Reaction score

Congrats brother! You are the first to graduate from the "order tracking" thread to the "what did you do TO your Ram today?" thread. Just don't forget the brotherhood - once a Tracker, always a Tracker. :p

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Congrats! maybe I’ll come in second place.
(Unless @daemonic3 shoots past me) ;)

My tracker had an ETA of 4/3 up until this morning. Now it says “TBD”

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score

You are at Port Allen awaiting a truck ride to the dealer.

Users who are viewing this thread