Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

daemonic3

Reaction score
As I have said in the past- I don't like Rob at Turtle Click- he's an arrogant .... I'll leave it like that.
That's fine, hasn't been my experience though. If you guys only trust Anthony at Mark Dodge, please go ahead and confirm.

I mentioned before the 10% rebate was a market correction on the *old* MSRP, but since Stellantis corrected the MSRPs it won't apply. You can't have cake and eat it too!

Our dealers are starting with affiliate pricing and dipping into holdback from there. If you can lawyer speak them into losing money by coupling the 10% on the new pricing then more power to ya!

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
That's fine, hasn't been my experience though. If you guys only trust Anthony at Mark Dodge, please go ahead and confirm.

I mentioned before the 10% rebate was a market correction on the *old* MSRP, but since Stellantis corrected the MSRPs it won't apply. You can't have cake and eat it too!

Our dealers are starting with affiliate pricing and dipping into holdback from there. If you can lawyer speak them into losing money by coupling the 10% on the new pricing then more power to ya!
This shouldn’t be discussed on an open forum. Pricing is one part of a deal, incentives are another.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
You get old MSRP and old incentives, OR new MSRP and new incentives. No one can mix and match old incentives with new MSRP. If some dealer is doing that, it is on their own dime as Stellantis will not kick it back for them.

I was also told my my dealer and in PM from Mark Dodge that you cannot couple a $1k bonus cash with a rebate, but you CAN with an incentive. So the $1k can't be used with the old 10% rebate, but *should* work with the new pricing.
I thought the private cash offer of 1k was stackable, unlike the bonus cash 1k?

daemonic3

Reaction score
I thought the private cash offer of 1k was stackable, unlike the bonus cash 1k?
I'm done trying to help here. Just discuss it with your dealer I guess. I didn't want anyone getting false hope and was trying to help. There's an MSRP thread, maybe you guys can discuss it there, and tag an expert or something.

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
I'm done trying to help here. Just discuss it with your dealer I guess. I didn't want anyone getting false hope and was trying to help. There's an MSRP thread, maybe you guys can discuss it there, and tag an expert or something.
The current 1k rebate CAN be stacked with the private cash offer you receive from Stellantis or via their website.

Those rebates cannot be stacked with the 10% rebate they have been doing for the last several months.

I don't trust car dealers. Mark Dodge is the only dealer I would remotely trust based on personal experiences- mainly due to their over transparency. You won't find a dealer who is as transparent as Anthony is in the industry. Car dealers, realtors, lenders, sales people have vested interests and money talks- they will deceive or outright lie to make a buck. Not all of them are bad but a vast majority of them are. I am in the real estate industry for the last 15 years and see it far too often.

Stellantis invoices a vehicle during production. That bill is sent to the selling dealer. The price they pay for the vehicle will be that price regardless if they ordered it when the prices were higher (pre 3/5). Now, the 10% rebate, who knows where that goes- it has zero to do with the MSRP change. I could imagine many orders being sold at the old MSRP or new MSRP and dealers falsely saying "you ordered prior to 3/5" and never showing this new internal invoice to the buyer or that a rebate was claimed. They pocket 7k on the new msrp, finance guy who is usually one of the highest paid guys at most dealers get a fat kickback for pocking the store 7k as opposed to giving the better (new) price to the customer.

daemonic3

Reaction score
The current 1k rebate CAN be stacked with the private cash offer you receive from Stellantis or via their website.

Those rebates cannot be stacked with the 10% rebate they have been doing for the last several months.

I don't trust car dealers. Mark Dodge is the only dealer I would remotely trust based on personal experiences- mainly due to their over transparency. You won't find a dealer who is as transparent as Anthony is in the industry. Car dealers, realtors, lenders, sales people have vested interests and money talks- they will deceive or outright lie to make a buck. Not all of them are bad but a vast majority of them are. I am in the real estate industry for the last 15 years and see it far too often.

Stellantis invoices a vehicle during production. That bill is sent to the selling dealer. The price they pay for the vehicle will be that price regardless if they ordered it when the prices were higher (pre 3/5). Now, the 10% rebate, who knows where that goes- it has zero to do with the MSRP change. I could imagine many orders being sold at the old MSRP or new MSRP and dealers falsely saying "you ordered prior to 3/5" and never showing this new internal invoice to the buyer or that a rebate was claimed. They pocket 7k on the new msrp, finance guy who is usually one of the highest paid guys at most dealers get a fat kickback for pocking the store 7k as opposed to giving the better (new) price to the customer.
This shouldn’t be discussed on an open forum. Pricing is one part of a deal, incentives are another.

KneeDeep

Reaction score

My window sticker was created with the old pricing, I doubt I will get the new pricing. I’m hoping to at least be able to use the 1K PCO along with the 10% discount that was available at the time of order. Hopefully I will take delivery next week if the tracker date holds true, April 3rd.

Tell3131

Reaction score
It’s getting hot in here quick!

Anyone take delivery of their trucks yet with new pricing and old incentives? I might need my Jewish lawyer to take delivery of this dually for me…. LOL..
This!! Someone has to of had one come in by now and tell us what happened!! If not then very soon.

gun_138

Reaction score
My 2500 rebel was shipped from Mexico to Davisville Rhode Island. It arrived on 3–26. The tracker still says that it hasn’t shipped yet. Finally on the 28th my vehicle order tracker showed an estimated delivery of 4/15/24. Last night when I checked before I went to bed it changed to 4/10/24. Hopefully it will continue to get closer.

Attachments

• Videoshop_2024-03-31_07-27-36-327.gif
    Videoshop_2024-03-31_07-27-36-327.gif
    569.6 KB · Views: 1
Reaction score
Last week my dealer said he checked and it should be in by the end of this month, well today is the 31rst.
I drove through their lot yesterday and did not see it.

That’s a whole new definition of boots on the ground man.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
That’s a whole new definition of boots on the ground man.
I was driving by anyway, did not go out of my way.
Just kidding, made a special trip to see.

Also have been watching their listings as try have 4 dualies in transit, thinking mine may arrive on the same trailer.

Reaction score
I was driving by anyway, did not go out of my way.
Just kidding, made a special trip to see.

Also have been watching their listings as try have 4 dualies in transit, thinking mine may arrive on the same trailer.

I have been searching their site as well to see if mine shows up before the 15th as I’ll be in Bahamas twice in April which doesn’t give me a lot of time off to make the trip to pick it up.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
I have been searching their site as well to see if mine shows up before the 15th as I’ll be in Bahamas twice in April which doesn’t give me a lot of time off to make the trip to pick it up.
You Won’t see yours on the dealer sight when it arrives, but if you watch their “In transit” trucks in the listings of hd trucks and the status of any changes to “In stock”, yours may have been delivered too.

Reaction score
You Won’t see yours on the dealer sight when it arrives, but if you watch their “In transit” trucks in the listings of hd trucks and the status of any changes to “In stock”, yours may have been delivered too.

Good to know, I didn't know I could sort out through In Transit Orders.

daemonic3

Reaction score
I feel like its been ages (at least 5 days) since asking for an update, @brv10 if you can check if I am still stuck waiting for train or not that would be great.... 3C63R3FL6RG274339

Users who are viewing this thread