Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

daemonic3

Reaction score
Can't believe you didn't get on my train man..
Me too! This was all fun and games cheering each other on but it's getting hard to stay cheery when folks ordering after me are jumping in front of me. I'm ahead of the rate from months ago but now seemingly behind the current "market rate" on delivery. Sheesh

To add injury to insult my F150 just had 4 windows smashed in by thwarted thieves and will need to get serious repair, and I don't have my new tow vehicle for TBD weeks...

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Me too! This was all fun and games cheering each other on but it's getting hard to stay cheery when folks ordering after me are jumping in front of me. I'm ahead of the rate from months ago but now seemingly behind the current "market rate" on delivery. Sheesh

To add injury to insult my F150 just had 4 windows smashed in by thwarted thieves and will need to get serious repair, and I don't have my new tow vehicle for TBD weeks...
Sorry fir your loss, and your delay. Seems to be no rhyme or reason for orders. I think mine is still stuck at Twin Oaks yard.

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Mine was ordered 3/5 and finally got an email today that it was scheduled today finally. Ramcares must have seen the post on here with someone here telling me to cancel my order yesterday so they pushed it ahead. lol

Reaction score

Man that truly does suck, I hate thieves! I hope you get in that rain soon brotha.

Reaction score
My 2500 is officially sold! Now I'm truck less, and my wife always nags when I ask to use her VW. Man I already miss my truck.

@brv10 if you're around your computer would you please check 3C63RRMLXRG283776 for me? It's been 10 days since it shipped I feel as it should be at the dealer by now lol. You're the man!

Gun138

Reaction score
My 2500 is officially sold! Now I'm truck less, and my wife always nags when I ask to use her VW. Man I already miss my truck.

@brv10 if you're around your computer would you please check 3C63RRMLXRG283776 for me? It's been 10 days since it shipped I feel as it should be at the dealer by now lol. You're the man!
Same! I sold my 2020 1500 limited on March 6th. My new 2500 Was rebel is so close. It was shipped to Davisville Rhode Island on the 26th. My dealer says it could take another 3 weeks to get to the dealer 3 hours away.

Reaction score
Same! I sold my 2020 1500 limited on March 6th. My new 2500 Was rebel is so close. It was shipped to Davisville Rhode Island on the 26th. My dealer says it could take another 3 weeks to get to the dealer 3 hours away.

I wonder why they give such long timelines for such short travel times.

Gun138

Reaction score
I wonder why they give such long timelines for such short travel times.
He said that there are thousands of cars offloaded at that port and that they truck them out in order. He did say that they usually prioritize customer orders over dealer inventory vehicles

Jscocco

Reaction score
Anyone's Truck order disappear. Tracker still says delivery 4/8 But trucks no longer on my dealers website or on the Ram e- shop. I sold my other truck two weeks ago. Feel like the desperations starting to hit. Delivery cant come soon enough

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Anyone's Truck order disappear. Tracker still says delivery 4/8 But trucks no longer on my dealers website or on the Ram e- shop. I sold my other truck two weeks ago. Feel like the desperations starting to hit. Delivery cant come soon enough
Maybe it’s been delivered

Jscocco

Reaction score
Maybe it’s been delivered
Yeah that would be great news. I reached out to my salesman on Tuesday to see about how they will address the new MSRPs. Yet to get a response for that. Hopefully ill get a response for an order update

daemonic3

Reaction score
Man so many of us are now truckless in hopes our new ones show up quickly. Mine's in the shop now getting windows replaced and others have sold theirs. I can't wait to get a date estimate so I can book my flight to the dealership! Just get on the dang train out of Mexico already

Jscocco

Reaction score
Welp She went from 4/8 to TBD for delivery I got the text about it being shipped on 3/9/34.. Now tracker says it shipped on 3/26

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread