Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

gun_138

Reaction score
I try not to ask stupid questions, but...
I saw all the status codes in another post, but how are you seeing the actual status of your build? Is this something I can just enter my vin in at a website? Or is @brv10 the only one on this post with access?
Filling your order number and your last name or company that you ordered under and you can track it. It’s not very accurate.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Those of us in the Northeast should be getting an update soon. Our ship is arriving at Port Alramira MX. once our Trucks are loaded the ship sets sail for Port Davisvlle in RI. Looks like they’re expecting the ship to arrive on 4/3/24 from (FCA) Mexico.
May be delayed due to bridge collapse in Baltimore this morning.

gun_138

Reaction score
May be delayed due to bridge collapse in Baltimore this morning.
That would suck! I’ve been watching the ships route that it takes on this trip that it makes to Davisville. The ship status a few hundred miles off the East coast of the USA. It goes around the top of Long Island then cuts back in towards Rhode Island. Besides brv10 informed me that my truck seems to be on the cargo ship “Eurocargo Bari” which is entering Davisville Rhode Island as we speak. . I wonder if FCA cares if the truck is delivered before the end of the month.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Near as I can tell the Eurocargo Bari is already at Port, using Myshiptracking to see this. All auto companies use that port, there is going to be one heck of a backup soon.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
This is what I see

Attachments

• 20240326_064823.jpg
    20240326_064823.jpg
    727.4 KB · Views: 20

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
The bridge is quite a bit south of there in another port, should be good, the backlog of traffic in the way could be trouble. At least very few Rams ship that way.

Reaction score
Ok, who did you bribe to get shipped?? Mine was built before yours and is also going to Lake Charles, but 3+ weeks after being built, it’s still sitting waiting for transport

A little grease under the table never hurt no one…

LOL, jk I wish I just got lucky.

Last edited:

matt_t

Reaction score
Hey @brv10, when you get a chance would you be able to check the status of - 3C63R3PL4RG284530

Thanks appreciate it.

Reaction score
anyone know how long is the ride from Eagle Pass to Port Allen usually when having these trucks delivered?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
anyone know how long is the ride from Eagle Pass to Port Allen usually when having these trucks delivered?
Most I see are 5 days, to be on the safe side 5 days 22 hours, it's usually shorter than that.

daemonic3

Reaction score
Getting ancy again, hoping the tracker is just lagging and I caught a train? 3C63R3FL6RG274339 @brv10 if you could help a brother out...

Users who are viewing this thread