Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

Reaction score
Wow, what the hell is your config/trim?

The $1000 incentive is live on the Ram site now, good until 4/1. Should be combinable with the bonus cash email.

Regular Laramie mega cab dually with tow package and level 1/bed liner not much in options honestly.

Last edited:

Jersimon

Reaction score
@brv10 if you get a chance, could you please check the status of 3C6UR5SL8RG279399

Much appreciated!

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
Do you get an email everytime something new happens with the build. Like when it’s scheduled, built or shipped? I keep checking daily but no updates

daemonic3

Reaction score
Do you get an email everytime something new happens with the build. Like when it’s scheduled, built or shipped? I keep checking daily but no updates
I have 3 email+text pairs: 1) was scheduled, 2) scheduled build date, and 3) built. With 1 and 2, the tracker updated one day later. With 3, the tracker updated 5 days before I got the text and email.

Now just waiting for that shipped notice. Stuck in Mexico day 11 now.

LegendaryLawman

Legendary Pessimist
Reaction score
I have 3 email+text pairs: 1) was scheduled, 2) scheduled build date, and 3) built. With 1 and 2, the tracker updated one day later. With 3, the tracker updated 5 days before I got the text and email.

Now just waiting for that shipped notice. Stuck in Mexico day 11 now.
Thanks for the info, ill stop checking 2X a day now, lol

Jscocco

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience yet with an order with the old pricing with a recent delivery. My order shipped and the window sticker was generated before the pricing update. when i ordered i missed the 10% incentive and my incentive upon order was $4500. Based on build and price the new updated pricing its a lot cheaper then my locked in incentive. tracker says delivery around 4/8. Not to sure how accurate it is but. but seeing if there is any info on how to approach my dealer or because my sticker was available before the price decrease that's what I'm locked into.

KneeDeep

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience yet with an order with the old pricing with a recent delivery. My order shipped and the window sticker was generated before the pricing update. when i ordered i missed the 10% incentive and my incentive upon order was $4500. Based on build and price the new updated pricing its a lot cheaper then my locked in incentive. tracker says delivery around 4/8. Not to sure how accurate it is but. but seeing if there is any info on how to approach my dealer or because my sticker was available before the price decrease that's what I'm locked into.
My window sticker was generated 3 days before the price decrease but I did get the 10% incentive. Can’t help but wonder if that is why I got built so quickly. (By design?)

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
@brv10 whenever you have a chance pretty please check up on my 3C63RRMLXRG283776 order! Thank you so much.
Your shipping is a bit incomplete on my phone, KZM on 3/8 and by the dates shown you should be arriving in New York in the next couple of days, the status code hasn't changed though which is weird, remind me on Monday to recheck.

Reaction score
Your shipping is a bit incomplete on my phone, KZM on 3/8 and by the dates shown you should be arriving in New York in the next couple of days, the status code hasn't changed though which is weird, remind me on Monday to recheck.

Maybe I’m missing something but why would it go to New York from Mexico then back to Louisiana?

Users who are viewing this thread