Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Order Tracking & Discussion

gun_138

Reaction score
Maybe I’m missing something but why would it go to New York from Mexico then back to Louisiana?
Mine was built on March 10 and has been waiting to ship. From all the information I’ve gathered through my dealership and online forms, it looks like mine should be on the ship “Grande Portogallo” in a few days. The ship is currently west of Haiti in the Gulf of Mexico. Then it should sail from Port Altamira MX to the Port of Davisville in Rhode Island. Then onto a car carrier to Long Island NY. Hopefully.

gun_138

Reaction score
Those of us in the Northeast should be getting an update soon. Our ship is arriving at Port Alramira MX. once our Trucks are loaded the ship sets sail for Port Davisvlle in RI. Looks like they’re expecting the ship to arrive on 4/3/24 from (FCA) Mexico.

Attachments

• IMG_9718.png
    IMG_9718.png
    550.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_9720.png
    IMG_9720.png
    359.6 KB · Views: 8

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Your shipping is a bit incomplete on my phone, KZM on 3/8 and by the dates shown you should be arriving in New York in the next couple of days, the status code hasn't changed though which is weird, remind me on Monday to recheck.
Eagle Pass then to Port Allen.

Reaction score
Hey @brv10 just reminding you about 3C63RRMLXRG283776 as you mentioned to me this weekend you had to check in your other computer. Thanks!

dirtdonthurt

Reaction score
I just ordered one on 3-4-24. 3500 Tradesman, short bed, silver, HO, Aisin. How long has everyone been waiting to go from confirmed to scheduled? And about how long for the whole process? I'm in Louisiana. VIN 3C63R3CL8RG283905. I appreciate it!

KneeDeep

Reaction score
I just ordered one on 3-4-24. 3500 Tradesman, short bed, silver, HO, Aisin. How long has everyone been waiting to go from confirmed to scheduled? And about how long for the whole process? I'm in Louisiana. VIN 3C63R3CL8RG283905. I appreciate it!
I was confirmed on 2/20 and scheduled on 2/21, but some have been over 30 days till scheduled. No formula to help determine dates. Mine should be arriving by the end of the month I’m told. Good luck

dave-geri

Reaction score
I try not to ask stupid questions, but...
I saw all the status codes in another post, but how are you seeing the actual status of your build? Is this something I can just enter my vin in at a website? Or is @brv10 the only one on this post with access?

Users who are viewing this thread