Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1. vetstrength

Longtime lurker, first time poster

Just wanted to post the obligatory introduction now that I finally have a picture of my new truck. My name is Matt and I live in western MA. I recently started my own logistics and transportation company called Wild Horse Logistics. We will be doing contract logistics and consulting, horse and...
  2. NY-HD-RAM

Auxiliary Gas tank for 6.4 Hemi

Does anyone have an extra bed tank installed in their 6.4 Gas HEMI? I can’t find any that integrate with the fuel system. I’ve seen plenty of static tanks with pumps but I’m not sure if that’s my only option. I was also considering a tool box/gas auxiliary tank. Let me know if anyone has...
  3. NY-HD-RAM

The Big Three

Has anyone completed the power upgrade wiring in a 5th gen HD 6.4L HEMI? I located the chassis ground, alternator power, but this upgrade recommends a ground to the engine block. Anyone choose a spot for the ground ring?
  4. redriderbob

AAM Awarded Ram Heavy Duty Axle Contract Through 2030:

AAM Awarded Ram Heavy Duty Axle Contract Through 2030: Will Include Both Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cab Models: https://www.hdrams.com/aam-award-ram-heavy-duty-axle-contract-through-2030/
  5. redriderbob

Semiconductor Chip Shortage Causes Ram To Repackage Some Options:

Semiconductor Chip Shortage Causes Ram To Repackage Some Options: Ram 1500 & Ram Heavy Duty Models Are Affected... https://www.hdrams.com/semiconductor-chip-shortage-causes-ram-to-repackage-some-options/
  6. A

New owner, huge regret after leaving dealership

New 2020 Ram 3500 Tradesman 8ft bed owner here. Found a truck I really liked that I bought specifically for towing an rv. Had some cool options for a Tradesman, such as 8in screen with apple CarPlay, led bed lights, cab lights, parking sensors, etc. Looked at it and took it for a quick drive...
  7. Grizfan

My 2019 Ram

My 2019 3500 tradesmen, 8ft bed.
  8. jpaeth

Night Appearance Package Paint Colors

Hey guys, So I went to my local dealer in Idaho to get my new 3500 priced out. I sat down and gave them all the options I am looking for. What I am wanting for the exterior look of the truck is the Night Appearance Package, with Granite Crystal Metallic paint color. According to the features...