Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

vetstrength

Reaction score
Just wanted to post the obligatory introduction now that I finally have a picture of my new truck.

My name is Matt and I live in western MA. I recently started my own logistics and transportation company called Wild Horse Logistics. We will be doing contract logistics and consulting, horse and livestock transportation, and some hotshot work when I get a trailer next year. I was in the Army from 1997-2005 as a light wheeled vehicle mechanic and am now married to a wonderful woman and step-father to her 2 kids.

My first car was a 1983 Dodge Ram D-150 2WD regular cab long bed with the slant six 225. It was called the War Wagon because I took that truck through Hell and back. Unfortunately she met her end with the back end of an F-350 dump truck when a jackass neighbor backed out blindly into the road right in front of me. Since then I've owned several different makes and models. My last vehicle was a 2014 RAM 1500 Black Express 4WD CC. That truck was pisser, but she was feeling her age so we sold her for cash to buy our (my) dream truck.

My wife is a horse trainer and we are moving out to Montana in a few years to start a horse ranch. We have a few horses already, so it was time to get a big boy truck. We ordered a 2021 RAM 3500 HO Limited Longhorn Dually Mega Cab on Feb. 5th and she finally showed up the first week of March. Unfortunately, I won't actually have her until the end of June. We ordered in Idaho so we can get the truck and our new trailer then head to Montana to load up a few more horses to bring home. The wait is absolutely killing me!

So without further ado, it is my pleasure to introduce to you Kalypso!
(Misspelled with a K because half our horses names start with K, and from Calypso being oceanic as my wife's family and mine have maritime histories.)

messages_0.jpeg
messages_0 (1).jpeg
messages_0 (2).jpeg
2021-05-12 18_48_54-Window.png

Last edited:

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
Welcome. Good looking Longhorn. That will definitely work well for you in your future endeavors. Good luck with the new adventures you have going.

Pronto

Reaction score
Welcome, that's a really nice truck. You're really going to enjoy it. I love that same interior on mine and I really love the mega cab.

I can't believe how fast your truck got built and delivered. Of course that only happened because you can't pick it up for awhile. They somehow knew and put your truck to the front of the build queue ahead of all the people going crazy waiting for theirs. :D

vetstrength

Reaction score
Welcome, that's a really nice truck. You're really going to enjoy it. I love that same interior on mine and I really love the mega cab.

I can't believe how fast your truck got built and delivered. Of course that only happened because you can't pick it up for awhile. They somehow knew and put your truck to the front of the build queue ahead of all the people going crazy waiting for theirs. :D
It's downright painful not being able to get it!

Users who are viewing this thread