Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1. O

Thuren active rate sway bar - SOLD

Sold, mods please delete
  2. R

2005 3500 Ram 250m overhaul

Decision time Anyone done a “complete” primarily power train/suspension on one of these? I’m old school, had truck a long time. Good shop, tools skills etc. acquired at 69. Question is it realistic to check engine 5.9, upgrade/overhaul tranny 48RE, bushings, lines, etc. no rust. $10-15k budget...
  3. J

3500 continuous, rhythmic bounce on concrete highway

Hi Everyone- I just traded up from my 1500 to a new 3500 6.4L SRW. On sections of highway or streets that are concrete, it starts this rhythmic, fast and continuous bouncing up and down. Feels like I’m going to bite my tongue off. The concrete itself looks smooth, but for some reason the truck...
  4. hdas

Accommodating a 37" Spare: Can It Fit in the Original Under-Bed Space on a RAM 3500?

Hi All, I recently encountered a noteworthy suggestion about stowing a full-sized 37" spare tire. I’ve seen a DIY project where someone managed it on a Tundra with a 35" tire, and I've also viewed photos from an individual who proposed this idea in another forum. It appears that some minor...
  5. V

22 RAM 3500 HO, FCA restricted list due to modifications, transmission issues

To make a long story long, I built and ordered a 2022 RAM 3500 with the HO. Took over 9mos to receive and noticed an immediate issue with the trans on my way home from receiving it. Took it to the dealer and had to make an appt. In the meantime I had a Carli lift installed with a 37” wheel set...
  6. R

2022 2500-3500

Hi y’all, looking to get rid of my ‘19 2500, and swap out for a 2022 2500, 3500 for the most part I’ve been checking out standard output with 68 trans, my current 68 has been awesome, surprisingly lol, I heard mixed reviews about the new trucks, I was told pre-Covid trucks, are some of the best...
  7. redriderbob

CAUGHT: New Sport Performance Hood On The 2023 Ram 2500 Power Wagon!

CAUGHT: New Sport Performance Hood On The 2023 Ram 2500 Power Wagon! Will Be Available On Laramie/Limited Sport/Night Edition & Power Wagon Models... As we are entering the 2023 model year, Ram has dropped subtle hints about its 2023 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty lineup. Dealers have been able to...
  8. redriderbob

Ram Brazil, Shows Off Yellowstone-Themed Pickup At Festa do Peão de Barretos!

Ram Brazil, Shows Off Yellowstone-Themed Pickup At Festa do Peão de Barretos! Paramount+ Now Has Yellowstone TV Show In Brazil... The American neo-Western drama television series Yellowstone set a pay TV audience record in the United States. Now available in Brazil on Paramount+, the show...
  9. Jas

3500 Dually Rambox?

Have ya’ll seen or heard any reason why the Rambox isn’t an option on the 3500 Dually? I have a 2022 Limited NE and just wonder how that extra space could be used for my tie downs and hitch accessories. Jas
  10. redriderbob

AUCTION: This 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Chassis Cab Has Only 888 Miles On The Odometer!

AUCTION: This 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 SLT Chassis Cab Has Only 888 Miles On The Odometer! This Third-Gen Ram Looks Amazing For Its Age... Over the years, we have seen a number of Ram Heavy Duty pickups cross the auction block. Most have been custom builds or some type of luxury model, but this...
  11. redriderbob

RECALL: Ram Recalls Certain Trucks For Rear Camera Not Displaying!

RECALL: Ram Recalls Certain Trucks For Rear Camera Not Displaying! 8.4-Inch Uconnect 5 Infotainment System Requires A Software Update To Fix Issue... Stellantis (FCA US, LLC) is recalling certain 2022 Model Year Ram 1500 (DT), Ram 2500 (DJ), and Ram 3500 10K LB. Chassis Cab (DF) vehicles. for...
  12. redriderbob

More Semiconductor Shortages Forces Ram To Revise Some Packages For Heavy Duty Trucks!

More Semiconductor Shortages Forces Ram To Revise Some Packages For Heavy Duty Trucks! Ram Will Revise Packages Next Month... As the ongoing semiconductor shortages continue, Ram is making more adjustments to its Ram Heavy Duty (2500 & 3500) ordering options. Thanks to our dealer connections...
  13. redriderbob

2023 Ram 1500 & Heavy Duty Pickups Will Get New Digital Cluster Display!

2023 Ram 1500 & Heavy Duty Pickups Will Get New Digital Cluster Display! New 12.3-Inch Frameless Cluster Confirmed On Limited Models... Ram has continued to update its Ram 1500 (DT) pickup since its introduction in January 2018. As the fifth-generation Ram 1500 enters its fifth year in...
  14. Dukelittle

Payload and Towing Capacity-Ram 3500 Limited, diesel HO, 4.10, SRW, crew, short bed, 4x4, loaded (leveling included) except snow chief and sunroof.

Need some help…ordered the above truck loaded except snow chief package and sunroof and I’m worried about max. payload capacity. I just bought a 5th wheel trailer and after a painful 6 months, got a 33.3 footer. I was watching my hitch weight and trailer gvwr and all of the 34/35 footers we...
  15. redriderbob

RAM Brazil Break Sales Records In Five Hours With Launch Of Ram 3500!

RAM Brazil Break Sales Records In Five Hours With Launch Of Ram 3500! Trio Of Ram 3500 Models, Shows Luxury 1-Ton Pickups Can Find Success In Brazil... After RAM opened its ordering bank for the Ram 3500 in Brazil last Thursday, March 24th, at 6:00 p.m., it broke all of the brand’s opening...
  16. redriderbob

This Isn’t Your Ordinary Ram 3500! Tornado Intercept Vehicle (TIV) Is Ready To Hit The Road Again!

This Isn’t Your Ordinary Ram 3500! Tornado Intercept Vehicle (TIV) Is Ready To Hit The Road Again! Restored & Ready, Updated TIV 2 Has Two Sponsors For This Season... Its the beginning of tornado season, that time of year where the transition from cooler temperatures to warmer weather creates...
  17. kpecks

SOLD :: 2022 Ram 3500 Limited 6.7L HO Cummins Megacab

SOLD :: 2022 Ram 3500 Limited Megacab 4x4 with the 6.7L Cummins HO & Aisin transmission
  18. Dave88LX

Carli Backcountry — Driveway Install — '21 RAM 3500

Truck is a 2021 RAM 3500 without the air system. I ordered the base Backcountry kit along with their torsion sway bar and full progressive leaf springs. To head off a couple questions I get asked: "Why didn't you just get a 2500?" I didn't want rear coils. "Why are you going to "waste" a 3500...
  19. redriderbob

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk!

RECALL: Stellantis Recalls 131,177 Ram Heavy Duty Pickups & Chassis Cabs For Fire Risk! Cummins-Powered Models Could Experience Engine Compartment Fire... Stellantis (FCA US, LLC) is recalling 131,177 units of its 2021 to 2022 Ram 2500/3500 Heavy Duty pickups and Ram 3500/4500/5500 Chassis...
  20. redriderbob

Uconnect 5 Software Will Be Coming To The 2022 Ram Heavy Duty Lineup:

Uconnect 5 Software Will Be Coming To The 2022 Ram Heavy Duty Lineup: New Infotainment System Updates For 2022 Ram 2500/3500/4500/5500... One of the most popular options on the Ram pickups these days is the 12-inch Uconnect 4C touchscreen infotainment system with navigation. The 12-inch...