Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

OEM rear bed step

What bumper is that? Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
  2. S

Show me your wheel to wheel steps

N-Fab podium steps. The hoop style takes a little getting used to after having the flat style. They're closer to the ground so it's a bigger step out of the cab. Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
  3. S

Remove lower fender trim to install side steps?

So turns out I actually do have a bit of clearance on the driver's side (pic with bar on right side). I do remember when I installed it that it was very tight. Could have settled over the last few months I suppose. Both side fit close to the plastic trim. Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
  4. S

Remove lower fender trim to install side steps?

I have those same steps mounted on my truck. The driver side just barely touches that plastic piece. The passenger side clears everything for me. Could be some sort of tolerance issue from truck to truck and step to step maybe? Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
  5. S

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Did the passive entry upgrade today. Took basically all day, but I've been wanting to do it for a while. One thing I found that I hadn't seen mentioned anywhere (though I'm sure someone else figured it out before I did) was to pull the inside door handle trim out when re-installing the door...
  6. S

Lets see your black trucks with aftermarket wheels

18x9 Raceline Defenders +18 offset. 325/65R18 Falken Wildpeak AT3W. 2.5" leveling kit installed in the picture below but ran at stock height for a few months with no rubbing. Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
  7. S

***SOLD***!!!

PM sent. Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
  8. S

First truck first diesel so many questions.

Truck looks awesome! I love that color. I would have to add steps personally. I'm 6'3 and they are really nice even on my stock height truck. The wife couldn't live without them. Some Amp power steps would be right at home on yours IMO.
  9. S

Rear cupholder filler

I always just stuff an old shirt down in mine to keep the dogs from getting stuck in the cup holders. It's dense enough for them to stand on. Also, there is a bracket where the 60 and 40 parts of the seat meet on the floor that I now stuff another old shirt in. One of the dogs got his foot...
  10. S

Is the 12.0" vertical screen just a gimmick?

I had the same problem with my 8.4. Could dim the screen, but when I put it in reverse it was blinding. Once I got my windows tinted it was impossible to use my mirrors in the dark. I bought a roll of 20% static cling window tint and applied it to the screen. Then I turned the normal screen...
  11. S

Your truck's first time

I had my brand new, diamond black metallic truck for a week and I parked it close to the house since we were having friends over. Our driveway is a little weird and works better for parking. Apparently the tree that I parked under has some dead limbs because when I woke up the next morning there...