Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. C

Replacement OEM wheel lock key

I rotated my tires this morning and my dumb ass left the key for the wheel locks on top of the bed cover, where it decided to jump ship somewhere along my post rotation test drive. I've re-driven my route with no luck. I called the local stealership and was told they cannot order just the key...
  2. C

Blend door problem, calibration?

I'm having trouble with the heat blend door on my truck. I read the TSB but am not really sure it applies to my problem. My issue is I have either ice cold air or HOT hot air, nothing in between. I can move the temperature control one click and it will go from full cold to full hot. Sometimes it...
  3. C

Gear changes

I couldn't decide to post here or in the Modifications section, but figured here was a little better match. We all know that gears for these trucks have not made it to market yet... or have they? Has anyone dealt with Transmission Dionne Northeast of Quebec? After seeing some people referencing...
  4. C

Which steering box brace works with the Carli torsion sway bar?

As the title states, I'm looking for info on which side-to-side (not one sided) steering box brace works with the Carli sway bar on the 2019+ trucks. I thought I recall it being Synergy 09+ but I'd like to confirm before ordering one. I've searched here as well as google and a couple different...
  5. C

Catmechanic's 2500

I've been slowly adding a number of things to my truck, and while several things can be found in various other threads I decided to compile them into a single thread here in the "Member's Builds" section, mostly to make it easier for myself to find in the future. The truck is a 2020 CCSB 6.7...
  6. C

Amp Research switch location

I'm running Amp Research steps on my 2500. I wanted the switch so I could deploy them at the brushless car wash, but I didn't want to drill an ugly ass hole in the dash of my truck. Thought I'd share the stupid simple solution I came up with incase anyone else was in the same boat. I simply...
  7. C

Adding parking sensors?

Did several different searches but drawing goose eggs. Has anyone added parking sensors to their truck? It's one of the few things mine didn't come with that I miss. I know I'd need the sensors, I have 2 blank switches on my factory aux switch panel to deactivate front and rear. Is the wiring /...
  8. C

68rfe relearn

I understand the driving part of the relearn, but can I initiate a relearn/quick learn through AlfaOBD? If not, what's the method? I'll be swapping in an aftermarket valve body in the near future and want to understand the process beforehand.
  9. C

Wheel spacer width

I searched both the forum and Google without much luck. I will be leveling my new 2020 CTD and going to 35s, but I love the laramie longhorn wheels coming on my truck. I've seen a number of people run similar setups and all have 2" spacers. Mathematically, a 1.5" spacer would be a better choice...
  10. C

No power to power center console endcap swap?

I've searched about every way I can think of, including other sites but can't find the info I'm looking for. I also read through the console swap threads without luck (though perhaps someone who has done the swap might be able to shed some light). My new CCSB 6.7 Bighorn should be here this...