Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

68rfe relearn

Catmechanic

Reaction score
I understand the driving part of the relearn, but can I initiate a relearn/quick learn through AlfaOBD? If not, what's the method? I'll be swapping in an aftermarket valve body in the near future and want to understand the process beforehand.

MtnRider

Reaction score
Yes, you can do a quick relearn with AlfaOBD. I would still recommend doing the drive easy with lots of stop and go for 30+ miles though.

Catmechanic

Reaction score
Yes, you can do a quick relearn with AlfaOBD. I would still recommend doing the drive easy with lots of stop and go for 30+ miles though.

100%, just wanted to make sure I had the correct tool for the job first. Thanks for the info

MtnRider

Reaction score
100%, just wanted to make sure I had the correct tool for the job first. Thanks for the info

Yes, I have used it. It's nothing special but it works. EzLynk also has that ability to do it if you happen to have that tuner. My only disclaimer is this was done on a 16' truck so I have not tested it on a 19-20.

rrhoney

Reaction score
any links for instructions, I have both, ezylink would be preferred.

Users who are viewing this thread