Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. O

oem wiper blades

does anyone know who makes the wipers for fca/ram? i like the oem ones but don't want to pay markup for something that might be rainX or bosch or acdelco, etc
  2. O

Tpms suddenly said air was low in rears

Since I purchased over a year ago I've only inflated my rears to 65psi a few times when I loaded up the bed. Other than that I would keep it in the 50s or nearly the same as the fronts with no tpms warning. Suddenly last week the warning system went off because it saw the rear pressure was 50...
  3. O

Jitters on cold start

Don't know if this has been mentioned before, here's the issue... After a cold startup, and during the beginning of the drive, when I start braking for the first time I get a fore and aft jitter until I come to a stop. It's like the engine is surging against the tranny. Imagine this...
  4. O

anyone with a dash mat?

I know it's probably more of a Florida/ Texas/ southwest thing from the sunlight but I'm kind of interested Don't want to cover the upgrade speakers though and my first search came up under carid.com site, which wasn't specific about them. And they don't seem to have the ram's dash in their pics
  5. O

Cabin air filter preferences

Just changed out the wife's jeep's stock one for one I found on Amazon that was infused with arm and hammer baking soda instead of oem Ive seen some that also have "clean" orders and scents and whatever. Now that I have a truck with a cabin air filter again has anyone gone aftermarket with...
  6. O

Anyone install their own block heater?

For the 6.4. Special tools? Have to dump all of the coolant? Any other issues? I don't really need one for starts but with my job having to work outside when it snows I remember it was always nice to have my old ram with the snow group plugged in for when I was ready to leave. Im thinking it...
  7. O

Tailgate assist

I installed a Dee zee assist piston for my last 1500 and it worked out really well with the tailgate not slamming down. It didn't really do anything to help take the weight off whilst lifting and closing, which wasn't a big deal So now the new ones I guess are aluminum and really light...
  8. O

LED interior/exterior swaps?

anyone changed out the standard bulbs for LEDs yet? i'm talking about the interior domes, maps, etc and any of the exteriors that are basic halogen like the CHMSL and clearance lights specifically, are there any canbus issues when doing this? just traded in a laramie 1500 that didn't like the...