Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

oem wiper blades

oaklandopen

Reaction score
does anyone know who makes the wipers for fca/ram? i like the oem ones but don't want to pay markup for something that might be rainX or bosch or acdelco, etc

HORam

Reaction score
Not Rain X. Just replace mine with Rain x and they are nothing alike. Work great though they are a little more narrow.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk

jeffn

Reaction score
Not Rain X. Just replace mine with Rain x and they are nothing alike. Work great though they are a little more narrow.

Sent from my SM-F926U using Tapatalk
I just replaced my factory blades with RainX and used them in a huge storm we had a couple of weeks ago. Pretty happy with them.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
They're as good as Bosch Icons or made by Bosch. Only wipers I'll run. Confirmed by Project Farm.

They lasted to my typical one year mark for replacement.

I got a pair on ebay for $38.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
I like the michelins at 9$ each and i get about 1-1.5 years

I like the Bosch icons but at 29$ each for the same amount of life as the michelins i cant bring myself to pay that lol

oaklandopen

Reaction score
They're as good as Bosch Icons or made by Bosch. Only wipers I'll run. Confirmed by Project Farm.

They lasted to my typical one year mark for replacement.

I got a pair on ebay for $38.

i'll try out the bosches then

i had a car i used the curved blades on, i think they were the rainX. but then when i tried them on a 1500 they didn't seem to work the same. honestly i have yet to pick a blade manufacturer and stick with them

i just hate that every new car i've had the wipers are fantastic, then when i replace them they are never as good. that's why i wanted to know what chrysler was using for their oems, cuz i'm betting they don't make them in-house

el_barto

Reaction score
I agree the oem blades were pretty good. I replaced them with Bosch Icon, which are good as well. They have a specific A And B part number for drivers and passengers side, different curvature but are the same length.

oaklandopen

Reaction score
actually, i just looked at the mopar owners page and the OEM wipers are cheaper than bosch from autozone. guess may i'll just get them from the dealer afterall

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
actually, i just looked at the mopar owners page and the OEM wipers are cheaper than bosch from autozone. guess may i'll just get them from the dealer afterall

Since Walmart quit carrying them, I only buy Bosch Icons online when/where I can find a deal.

I wish the 24" fit on these trucks, I still have 2 sets from my 04.5.

Users who are viewing this thread