Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cabin air filter preferences

oaklandopen

Reaction score
Just changed out the wife's jeep's stock one for one I found on Amazon that was infused with arm and hammer baking soda instead of oem

Ive seen some that also have "clean" orders and scents and whatever. Now that I have a truck with a cabin air filter again has anyone gone aftermarket with them?

Im more of a neutral odor kind of person and I don't ride in the wife's jeep enough to tell if what I got for her is working

oaklandopen

Reaction score
Yea but sometimes you get that burst of damp nasty odor from condensation on the evaporator on startup.

ahhhr

Reaction score
Ive used the activated carbon filters from geno's for many years. No reason to switch.
I would never add a cover-up smell to my truck.

Great White North Eh

Squish Cat - And So
Reaction score
I just wish I could find an economical place to buy them. I can buy the engine air filter for not much more than that little piece of cardboard crap. If anyone knows where to buy the K&N reusable cabin filter in Canuckland please post.thx

Users who are viewing this thread