Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. Cpsram21

Updated HDs are coming

Yes and i think removing the painted fender flares was a stupid idea on the laramie ! For a $100 worth of parts and a little paint they took one of the reasons i ordered a laramie away just to save a few pennies. I personally think they look cheap without the flares and they off better rock...
  2. Cpsram21

Grid Heater RELAY Recall (new)

That's strange they don't have it in stock , my dealer here in Idaho told me a couple months ago when I got mine changed they were getting about 20 a week and had plenty in stock because supply was good now. I was on the list for 6 months but he said when they did it to send anybody I knew that...
  3. Cpsram21

My dealer was getting 1 a week up to about 2 weeks ago so they must have stepped up production on them cause now its 4 per week . Still a long wait for me im afraid , good thing its summer time and not winter where its needed.
  4. Cpsram21

I went into my dealer about a week ago when i heard they released the 21 models and they put me on the list ! I'm number 76 in line at the moment and she said they are getting 4 relays a week so it might be a while . I told her i unhooked the power to it as soon as heard the recall was back...
  5. Cpsram21

It's funny you got your 21 done already, I talked to my dealer Friday and she showed me her computer where it specifically states that only the fix for 22-23 were available and if used on a 21 model they would not be reimbursed for the part or labor. I had asked if I could get on the wait list...
  6. Cpsram21

What r u guys running psi?

I was probably looking at d and f rated instead of e and f but honestly it doesnt matter to me if i was off or not . I was mainly just trying to just give my psi for tire size that i run not get in a argument of who is right on a weight chart .
  7. Cpsram21

All E rated tires i have ever purchased of any brand were 80 psi max so not sure what brand you are referring to that are limited to 65 psi. And when i looked at the weight chart on toyo's site originally before purchasing the f rated tires showed higher weight carrying capacity at 50 psi...
  8. Cpsram21

I have the fuel wheels and 35x12.50-18 tires , I run 50 front and 45 rear unloaded but the tires are 12 ply so don't need as much. I air up to 65-70 rear and 65 front when pulling my 14k bumper pull enclosed trailer or wood trailer. Before i removed the transforce i ran them at 65 front and back...
  9. Cpsram21

I disconnected mine also ! I'm not parking my $80k truck outside until they get parts for us guys last on the list !
  10. Cpsram21

What about us guys with 2021 models that have owned the truck for 2 years ?You need to find better sources for parts if you can't produce them fast enough to take care of existing customers first !!! I guess for any of us that are unlucky enough to have a failure and burn our $80k truck down...
  11. Cpsram21

Must be for the 23 models because mine still says unavailable as of tonight but its a 21 so probably at the bottom of the list.
  12. Cpsram21

( FOR SALE ) 2022 RAM 2500 - 3500 Truck 360 Trailer Surround Camera Kit MOPAR 68527709AC-001

( SOLD ) - 360 Trailer Surround Camera Kit MOPAR 68527709AC-001 Fits 2022 RAM 2500 3500 Truck with trailer 360 surround package $550 Free shipping
  13. Cpsram21

Installing PopupMesseges_es_MX161400.jar

Well I'm glad I wasn't crazy at least with my experience. I think all I did was stop the messaging permission through Bluetooth because I use both AA and Bluetooth also . Since it's been a year or .more ago I would have to go look at my phone settings again to know for sure. I have a older phone...
  14. Cpsram21

No I didn't mean mess with it every time , I changed a setting once on allowing messages to go to the radio and I never got the pop up like what your seeing again. My Bluetooth still connected fine for calls. Anyway hope your dealer can figure out your problem and make it go away.
  15. Cpsram21

Try shutting your bluetooth off on your phone so it doesn't connect and see if it doesn't do it , I found out a year ago on mine when it did it the sms messages from my phone were being saved to the truck. I can't remember the settings i changed in my phone but i think it was under the...
  16. Cpsram21

[sold] For Sale.....360 Trailer Camera Kit P/N 68527709AC

I assume you are talking to wendall about this rule and not me but it is good to know this is a rule for listing because I didn't realize it either.
  17. Cpsram21

Can you pm me because if i can make this work i will buy it from you .
  18. Cpsram21

I wish this would work on my 2021 because i was going to buy the normal one for it in a couple weeks !
  19. Cpsram21

Wiper Blade Length ???

The size chart for michelin showed mine as 24" on both sides but i brought them home and mine only measure 22" on both sides so this is definitely confusing if your running 24's . Looks like the 24's would go past the edge of the windshield to me but i didnt try one yet .
  20. Cpsram21

Mopar trailer camera

Do you know the correct part number for the trailer camera on my 2021 3500 jimmy ? I have the correct package and all the plugs in the bumper and inside the bed just never ordered the camera because it was backordered so long. Now im ready to add to my enclosed trailer but was hoping for a...