Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wiper Blade Length ???

dieselscout80

Reaction score
What length wiper blades are you using?

When I went my to buy wiper Autozone showed both 22” & 24” work. I went with a 24” on the drivers side and 22” on the passenger side.

Cpsram21

Reaction score
The size chart for michelin showed mine as 24" on both sides but i brought them home and mine only measure 22" on both sides so this is definitely confusing if your running 24's . Looks like the 24's would go past the edge of the windshield to me but i didnt try one yet .

IndyRamMega

Reaction score
They are 22” oem but i run 24”
That's so interesting cuz the guy at the parts store told me 22 so I got those....took them home and they were shorter than what was on the truck...measured the originals and they were 24...really doesn't surprise me tho since jeep does the same thing with their coil springs...it seems they just grab whatever is in the parts bin...no rhyme or reason to what actually goes on the rig unless it's a special edition....

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
That's so interesting cuz the guy at the parts store told me 22 so I got those....took them home and they were shorter than what was on the truck...measured the originals and they were 24...really doesn't surprise me tho since jeep does the same thing with their coil springs...it seems they just grab whatever is in the parts bin...no rhyme or reason to what actually goes on the rig unless it's a special edition....
Yea i went through that with my jeep jk i put the largest coil rate factory spring on it for a 2” lift but it was interesting seeing how odd their spring selection was, my truck had 22s like every other ram i had but the Costco Michelin book said 24s and they worked perfect im not sure why i had 22s from the factory

dieselscout80

Reaction score
I just glanced at RockAuto and it lists 22” as the wipers for a 2020 Ram 2500.

UglyViking

Reaction score
WTF Mine measure 23". I guess that means replacement will be 22"
Mine also measured 23", which is crazy because I got the 24" and thought "no way, it's too big", then returned and got the 22" and was scratching my head thinking "how are these too small?". I just ordered a pair of rain-x wipers off the ole amazon in 24", interested to see how the extra size helps. I felt like the 22" was a little narrow, but no real issues. Finding goo blades is more the challenge than the size.

Thisnthat

Reaction score
our 21 2500 had a wiper start squeaking real bad and same as above...22 is smaller than oem and 24 is longer....went with the 24s

Users who are viewing this thread