Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. T

Current MPG indicator disappeared

Does this happen to anyone else? Happened on both my 2019 6.4 and my 2020 6.7 I can still see my average MPG, but the current MPG under the average disappeared? It was there for about 20K miles on my 2019, but only there for like 300 on my 2020? Any insights?
  2. T

Parking Sensors won’t turn off

As the title suggests, when I turn my parking sensors off, they merely adjust to a slightly different tone. It’s annoying as hell, since they always trigger when I have my hitch mounted. Anyone else experience this? It’s super weird, and I back onto my driveway which is close to other cars...
  3. T

Audio Steering Controls Retrofit

Alright folks, So I traded my 2019 2500 gasser big horn (with a bunch of options) for a 3500 Dually Tradesman CTD (with a bunch of options..) No real complaints, I miss my console, and somewhat the Alpine. But I was amazed when I went to change tracks and realised the Tradesman doesn’t have...
  4. T

Any dually owners in Indiana?

So Indiana charges a yearly “excise tax” which is based on MSRP and age for vehicles below 11K gross rating. For 11K plus, it seems to change to commercial, which is taxed based on gross weighting and not MSRP. Seems I’d go from paying $500 a year to $53 a year if I went to a dually...
  5. T

How much off MSRP for a new 2019 “holdover”

So, I’m looking to upgrade my 2019 2500 Gasser to a 1 ton diesel. Considering the 3500 SRW and DRW and also the F series trucks. I’ve found a truck almost identical to my current one, but with the all important H/O Cummins and 3500. The catch though, is it’s a new 2019.. which is surprising...
  6. T

Largest wheel & tire combo - stock height & towing!

So apologies if this has been done to death, but I'd love to see your pictures and suggestions for vehicles at STOCK height (no lift or level) that are also used to tow. I squat to almost perfectly level when towing my TT, I don't keep my trucks long enough to see the investment in a proper...
  7. T

Yearly Registration Fee's

Well folks, I just got back from the BMV (DMV for Indiana..) roughly $600 lighter (I say roughly as it was $700 or so, but some was sales tax on the truck) Seems my yearly registration fees are going to be around $450-500, this definitely seems higher than I used to pay on various cars in Texas...
  8. T

Does anyone have the upfitter parts bag part #?

As above, I bought my 2019 "lightly" used, but sadly literally nothing that came with it from the factory that was removable came with it. Hence I'm missing a few pieces. I do have the Aux switches and plan to make use of them, but I don't have the upfitter parts bag that comes with the truck...
  9. T

Anyone changed tires on Snow Chief/Off-Road Pkg?

As above, I find the snow chief LT275/70R18E tires to be too small for the truck, from an appearance perspective. Coming off of a 2018 1500 Big Horn with the 20's, the 18's seem paltry in comparison. I also have the off road package with the bilsteins. Has anybody swapped out just the tires...