Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does anyone have the upfitter parts bag part #?

Reaction score
As above, I bought my 2019 "lightly" used, but sadly literally nothing that came with it from the factory that was removable came with it.

Hence I'm missing a few pieces. I do have the Aux switches and plan to make use of them, but I don't have the upfitter parts bag that comes with the truck, does anyone have the parts #?

I do have the name and address of the previous owner from the title.. I'm half debating writing him a letter and offering to pay postage if he has the missing items..

TjR

Reaction score
As above, I bought my 2019 "lightly" used, but sadly literally nothing that came with it from the factory that was removable came with it.

Hence I'm missing a few pieces. I do have the Aux switches and plan to make use of them, but I don't have the upfitter parts bag that comes with the truck, does anyone have the parts #?

I do have the name and address of the previous owner from the title.. I'm half debating writing him a letter and offering to pay postage if he has the missing items..
I recall once seeing the 5 or y switches locate under thevradio and a harness that is connected to 5 or 6 relays that mount on the LS under the hood near the battery, firewall and power block. It was a 1500 however. But by applying the proper feeds and grounds to your relay for the switch one could easily. Match the interior switch to the under hood relay and get it all to function.

Users who are viewing this thread