Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Largest wheel & tire combo - stock height & towing!

Reaction score
So apologies if this has been done to death, but I'd love to see your pictures and suggestions for vehicles at STOCK height (no lift or level) that are also used to tow.

I squat to almost perfectly level when towing my TT, I don't keep my trucks long enough to see the investment in a proper lift kit worthwhile (I'll keep it MAYBE a year), and I've no interest in a cheapy level kit since I actually tow a decent amount of the time these days (pre-COVID, maybe I'd have considered that)

The 18's on my 2019 with the Transforce A/T look awful and I've been putting off changing them out, but it brings down the overall look of the truck significantly.

Suggestions folks?

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Most are installing 35" tires, some a little wider than stock. I believe there's a thread showing 35x12.5's will fit factory without rubbing.

What's the current p-metric size you have? If you can measure the distance from tire to radius arm at full lock (smallest of either side) it's easy to run the numbers to check clearance.

There's a few popular tires that include Falken Wildpeak, Nitto grapplers, Cooper Discovery.

Pnoman

Reaction score
I’m running Toyo M/T- 35x11.50 stock 20’’ rims - they rub on factory mud flaps at full lock

Users who are viewing this thread