Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TogaLock77

Wiring diagram for tail light and tail gate help

My tailgate lock and right rear tail light only function when the trailer wiring is grounded. I’m trying to find the common connection to ground but can’t track it down. This has to be a bad ground or compromised ground, right? Could it be something else?
  2. TogaLock77

Tailgate lock and right tail light don't work after unplugging trailer

I have a 2019 Tradesman. No previous problems and I recently pulled my trailer with no issues. Today, without the trailer attached, my tailgate would not unlock and I received the message that my right tail light was not working. I checked fuses and wire connections and couldn't find any...
  3. TogaLock77

FOB Unlock lighting question

Something seems off, but I can’t put my finger on it. When you unlock your truck with your FOB what lights illuminate? Do the headlight LED outlines turn on? Do the cab marker lights turn on? I’m getting the tail light outlines, head lamps, and mirror marker lights.
  4. TogaLock77

Suggestions on gluing up ABS Plastic.

I want to install four "Raptor Like" grille marker lights. I have a 2019 Tradesman with factory grill. My plan is to cut pieces of 1/4 black ABS to either fit in the top grille holes or cut a single larger piece to fit behind the grill. I can then mount the individual LEDs to this ABS. I'm...
  5. TogaLock77

Tradesman winch options with OEM mounting hardware

I've searched for "winch" and read the posts. I'm still somewhat unclear what will work and won't. I would like to go Warn Zeon but the way the winch is set up is different from factory. I don't want to go with OEM due to costs. Any new success stories out there with aftermarket winches on the...
  6. TogaLock77

Rhino Rack opinions

I have an ARE cap on my 2500. I want to run a platform rack on the cap and on the cab roof. I'm trying to decide if I should go with the Rhino Rack Backbone on the cab and the standard towers on the cap. Or go with standard towers on cab and cap. The Backbone is not available for the ARE cap...
  7. TogaLock77

Power Wagon rear wheel well photo favor

Would any Power Wagon owner be willing to take a photo of their rear wheel well? Specifically the liner. I think it comes in two or three parts but I’m not sure. The parts listing online is a generic diagram for all models. I’ve already been to the local dealers and no one has a Power Wagon in...
  8. TogaLock77

Assistance requested rear wheel well liners

I’m trying to find rear wheelhouse/well fender liners. I tried Rough Country and they didn’t fit to my satisfaction. I would like to find the Power Wagon version. I don’t know if they differ from the others. My problem is I can’t find them on any MOPAR sites. Do these exists? Certainly the...
  9. TogaLock77

Tradesman Front Seat 40/20/40 question

I’m looking at seat covers and one of the manufacturers has 2 selections for the 40/20/40 seat. Those selections are with or without lower middle storage. I’m not sure what they mean by that. I didn’t look at many 2500s before I bought mine. I knew I wanted a Tradesman and I bought the one that...
  10. TogaLock77

Power Wagon Wheel Spats. Help

I installed the Power Wagon fender flares on my Tradesman. Now I need the wheel spats so the mud flaps can install correctly. Anyone out there own a Power Wagon with textured black wheel well flares that would be willing to use their VIN to look up the correct spats front and rear? Or maybe...
  11. TogaLock77

Tradesman Grill Trim

I have factory fender flares on the way. When I take those in to have them paint matched I was thinking of having the trim pieces surrounding the grill also paint matched. I would like to break up the huge surface area of black on the Tradesman's nose. What do you all think?
  12. TogaLock77

Halogen to OEM LED swap

Retro Shop https://shop.retroshop.us/ is swapping out my halogens, headlights and tails, for OEM LEDs today. They’re using my truck for instructional photos and currently have everything available on their site to make the swap. Here’s what they’ve sent me so far. The owner has a gorgeous 2500...
  13. TogaLock77

Hello all. Returning to Dodge, err... Ram

Hello from St. Louis. Traded my F150 in on a new car for my wife and went truckless for month or so. Jumped on the good deals due to COVID 19 and picked up a 2500 Tradesman 4x4 6.4L Hemi. I’ve been churning through trucks every three years and I haven’t been happy with any of them. I tried both...
  14. TogaLock77

Pick a tire.

I’m ordering the Bronze Method Race Wheels NV in 18 x 9 18/5.75 on a white leveled Tradesman. I would like to run 35s or there about. I’d like an AT not super aggressive. What tires do you guys like and any recommended retailers for the best deals?
  15. TogaLock77

2019 2500 Tradesman Hemi lift vs level

I've read through every post I can find and I've reviewed all the manufacturers I can find. Now I'm hoping someone out there has a similar setup. I would like to remain as close to factory towing specs as possible and am thus gravitating toward simply leveling the truck. My tire/wheel setup...