Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Wagon Wheel Spats. Help

TogaLock77

Reaction score
I installed the Power Wagon fender flares on my Tradesman. Now I need the wheel spats so the mud flaps can install correctly. Anyone out there own a Power Wagon with textured black wheel well flares that would be willing to use their VIN to look up the correct spats front and rear? Or maybe someone just knows the part numbers. A

Any help is appreciated.

Zrojas

Reaction score
I installed the Power Wagon fender flares on my Tradesman. Now I need the wheel spats so the mud flaps can install correctly. Anyone out there own a Power Wagon with textured black wheel well flares that would be willing to use their VIN to look up the correct spats front and rear? Or maybe someone just knows the part numbers. A

Any help is appreciated.
I normally just find a truck that has the options I'm looking for on cars.com and use the VIN from there. Just a suggestion, if you're still looking.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

TogaLock77

Reaction score
I normally just find a truck that has the options I'm looking for on cars.com and use the VIN from there. Just a suggestion, if you're still looking.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Good idea!

Reaction score

Any help is appreciated.

For a 6 1/2" box these are the six you need.

68362316AD Spat-Box Side
68362317AD Spat-Box Side
68362312AC Spat-Front Fender
68362313AC Spat-Front Fender
68362320AD Spat-Rear
68362321AD Spat-Rear

Users who are viewing this thread