Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. R

Add on step for factory wheel-to-wheel side steps

I know exactly what you're going through. Had to do same thing for my wife to get in our 2023 3500 DRW. Added some steps from Westin but wish they were a little lower also like the ones on my Ford F350 were. However since then Westin has come out with 2 steps that have a 3" drop which I'm...
  2. R

Shell Rotella DEF - anyone using it?

I see that Tractor Supply carries Shell Rotella Def. I've used Rotella diesel oil for over 20 years but don't know anything about their DEF product line. It's cheaper that the Blue Def but don't know if it's as good. Thanks Fred
  3. R

Adding 7 pin trailer plug in bed of 2022/2023 3500 - is harness pigtail underneath?

Thanks to everyone for the quick replys. I'll measure 1st, but I think the 7' Curt harness should be long enough. I love plug and play connectors. Also, I read somewhere that you can only use 1 of the 7 pin plugs at a time, either the one in the bed or the one on the rear bumper. Not that I know...
  4. R

Adding 7 pin trailer plug in bed of 2022/2023 3500 - is harness pigtail underneath?

Does anyone know if the 2022/2023 Ram 3500 Dually has a wiring harness pigtail somewhere underneath towards the rear to plug in the wiring harness from the 7 pin plug you add in the bed? I assume it would be the same harness that the 7 pin bed plug would be plugged in if it had come from the...
  5. R

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Sounds like our trucks came in on the same train & transport. Most of the dates are the same. I have a 2023 RAM 3500 Laramie Crew Cab 4X4 / Pearl White / 6.7 SO Cummins / DRW / Level 1 Equipment / Black Buckets. Ordered 10/6 from Mark Dodge - In Production 12/4 - Built 12/22 - Shipped 12/29 -...
  6. R

2023 with Cummins SO & Transmission Recall???

No don't have truck yet. Supposedly to be shipped soon but who knows. Was just wondering if they'll be able to sell the 2023's once they get there. Time will tell. Their "fix" seems to be more of a band-aid than a fix. LOL
  7. R

2023 with Cummins SO & Transmission Recall???

Anyone know if the 2023 trucks with the Cummins SO engine have had the transmission recall issue resolved prior to production? Or will the dealers not be able to sell them either once the trucks get to their lot.
  8. R

Does the Saltillo plant shut down for the holidays?

I believe I read that the plant is shutdown tomorrow, 12/17, for a holiday and also that today the 16th was the last day of production on the '22 trucks. Also read that the plant shuts down for 2 weeks during the holidays. Any idea when production will start on the '23 trucks? Thanks
  9. R

Awesome report - much better and easier to read no doubt. When I ran mine, I had the following 6 "Unknown Codes" listed at the end of the report: 573, 875, 894, C1A, TZN and UBQ. I believe the UBQ code is for the following: UCONNECT 5 NAV W 12.0" DISPLAY (USA) (UBQ) which is the last item...
  10. R

Thanks - how do you expand the view to see all the rows?
  11. R

When will the Ram Truck website be updated with 2023 info?????

Was wondering when the website will be updated for all models with the 2023 model info. Sure would be nice to see the new trucks that people have or will be ordering.
  12. R

2022 DRW after market running boards?

Thanks Firebird - I love that red! But wife said I've had too many red trucks - pick another color! LOL. Yes I'm thinking the 8' ones would be unusable due to that, but sure would like to see one to see just where it ends up - maybe too close to the tires also. What brand running boards did you...
  13. R

2022 DRW after market running boards?

Thinking of adding a set of Westin Pro Traxx 5 Wheel to Wheel Oval Nerf Step Bars made for a 3500 SRW Crew Cab with 8' bed on a 2022 dually with an 8' bed? Has anyone installed a set of running boards made for a SRW on a DRW truck. If so, how much trouble or modifications required. Also can you...
  14. R

Where to buy Wheel to Wheel Running Boards for a 2022 Ram Crew Cab 8' box Dually?

Nice looking truck. I was wondering if the ones for a crew cab wheel to wheel would work. Looks great to me. I think that's what I'll do when I get a truck in. Thanks for sharing info and pic.
  15. R

Where to buy Wheel to Wheel Running Boards for a 2022 Ram Crew Cab 8' box Dually?

I checked out those 2 sites - wow - they're proud of those things! Guess I'll stay with the cab length running boards unless I find another supplier that's more reasonable.
  16. R

Trying to find vendor(s) for wheel to wheel running boards for a 2022 Ram Lamarie Crew Cab 8' box Dually. Not having much luck - most wheel to wheel running boards exclude the dually's. Does someone know of a vendor that sells these? Thanks