Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to buy Wheel to Wheel Running Boards for a 2022 Ram Crew Cab 8' box Dually?

Ram Tuff Fred

Reaction score
Trying to find vendor(s) for wheel to wheel running boards for a 2022 Ram Lamarie Crew Cab 8' box Dually. Not having much luck - most wheel to wheel running boards exclude the dually's. Does someone know of a vendor that sells these?
Thanks

Ktm2smoker

Reaction score
There's two that I had found, one is on hdtruckware.com. I think the other is tough country (ktperformance.net). All steel and heavy, I went with full crew length black horse aluminum peerless for now on my dually, but they're on perpetual backorder (we're on sale for $365 shipped).

Ram Tuff Fred

Reaction score
Thanks - I'll check them out.
There's two that I had found, one is on hdtruckware.com. I think the other is tough country (ktperformance.net). All steel and heavy, I went with full crew length black horse aluminum peerless for now on my dually, but they're on perpetual backorder (we're on sale for $365 shipping

Ram Tuff Fred

Reaction score
I checked out those 2 sites - wow - they're proud of those things! Guess I'll stay with the cab length running boards unless I find another supplier that's more reasonable.

Firebird

Reaction score
I'm running the wheel to wheel boards for a crew cab 6.4 bed on my dually, and they have worked well. Gives me the ability to reach into my bed
20221003_175734.jpg

Ram Tuff Fred

Reaction score
Nice looking truck. I was wondering if the ones for a crew cab wheel to wheel would work. Looks great to me. I think that's what I'll do when I get a truck in. Thanks for sharing info and pic.

Users who are viewing this thread