Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Does the Saltillo plant shut down for the holidays?

Ram Tuff Fred

Reaction score
I believe I read that the plant is shutdown tomorrow, 12/17, for a holiday and also that today the 16th was the last day of production on the '22 trucks. Also read that the plant shuts down for 2 weeks during the holidays. Any idea when production will start on the '23 trucks?
Thanks

gprguy

Reaction score
In some of the other threads it was stated by someone who should know it's a 3 day shutdown. They've already started building 23's, check some of the stickied threads at the top of the forum. They were running 22's and 23's down the line at the same time since the differences are minor.

jsalbre

Reaction score
In some of the other threads it was stated by someone who should know it's a 3 day shutdown. They've already started building 23's, check some of the stickied threads at the top of the forum. They were running 22's and 23's down the line at the same time since the differences are minor.
I wonder if any trucks will show up with a ‘22 mirror on one side and a ‘23 on the other? Sounds crazy, but they’ve delivered Wranglers and Gladiators with mismatching fenders on more than one occasion.

Users who are viewing this thread