Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

extremehabit

Reaction score
I believe everthing will still be built and shipped to the dealer to keep the supply train in order from collecting parts to fulfilling shipping contracts, the question is, will the newly built trucks have the good trannies or the bad ones.
This makes the most sense. Keep things moving forward. Maybe slight delay to see if they can implement a transmission fix.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Beware the tracker, just because it says doesn't make it so, at D or D1 or KZL or KZM

Dyoung82010

Reaction score
I have a feeling this recall will speed up the builds of AISIN orders. May get them sooner then we expect

I am guessing that is wishful thinking. I bet they continue as though nothing has changed and will let the recall happen afterwards either at the dealer or at the factory depending on where it is when they fix comes out. Personally I hope you are right as I ordered the Hemi but I doubt this will change there build sequence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RandysWay

Reaction score
How do I find my actual build status code? I went on the live RAM chat and she only said the following:

As I've checked, your vehicle has been scheduled for production. Time in this stage varies based on your particular vehicle configuration. Once your vehicle has started production, you will see movement on the tracker! I apologize but our resource here in customer care is limited to the online vehicle order tracking system as well.

mattbsea

Reaction score

Savage99ss

Reaction score
Anyway to check buildsheet? Need to double check my dealers final order into the system.

truckin-on

Reaction score
The codes that correspond to build stages in the RAM Order tracker are: C, D1 (scheduled), E (In Production), KZ (Built), KZM (Shipped), KZX (Delivered)

The order tracker is using data from this URL. Replace your Order Number and Name below to see your raw data:

https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostz/cots/order-status/<Order Number>/<Name on Order>

For Example:

Curious - in the raw data returned, is the list of options following the "sa=D28M92,2TM,21M,42E,4AK,4EA..." essentially the build sheet for the order? It sort of makes sense, but it has a few differences from what I would have expected.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Curious - in the raw data returned, is the list of options following the "sa=D28M92,2TM,21M,42E,4AK,4EA..." essentially the build sheet for the order? It sort of makes sense, but it has a few differences from what I would have expected.
It’s the sales codes, which works out to the major items that *should* end up on the build sheet. What is different from what you expected?

phatboy64

Reaction score
There are the ones that are in D1 status (assuming the sheet is correct). It would be interesting to see what if anything they have in common, like color…

Attachments

• 5238083B-2CF2-40A3-8BD7-FD067D1F4457.jpeg
    5238083B-2CF2-40A3-8BD7-FD067D1F4457.jpeg
    523.3 KB · Views: 60

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Those are in D1 with all shipping details entered also, dealer, rail, truck etc.

Savage99ss

Reaction score
There are the ones that are in D1 status (assuming the sheet is correct). It would be interesting to see what if anything they have in common, like color…
Mine is pearl white. Also loaded it up with surround view cam etc.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
They need at least 10 of 1 color to run them, so there must be some commonality, might be easier to switch light colors before going to darker ones

FLARam

Reaction score
They need at least 10 of 1 color to run them, so there must be some commonality, might be easier to switch light colors before going to darker ones
What are estimated delivery dates??

mattbsea

Reaction score
Has anyone else not received a VIN yet? My order for a 3500 Crew DRW Laramie went in Oct 11 with Granger. No communication since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread