Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD Crowdsourced Order Tracking & Waiting Room

Lst1504

Reaction score
Yes, all good points for sure. Sounds like there are 2022's that still aren't built or completed yet, so none of this is good news for any of us, of course.
That's just part of the issue, there are hundreds of 22s sitting in the waiting area, just waiting for transport. Mine has been built and sitting since 8/17 and it's a hemi

Shocktrooper392

Reaction score
PW trucks have always been a slower build it seems over the last year.
Could this be because the PW has more specific mechanical & cosmetic items? Like axle lockers, special suspension, winch, decals, interior bits, etc. that are not really shared with other 2500 trims.

In other news, I too went D1 today. Flame Red two-tone Power Wagon Level 2 w/ Towing Tech Group & Bed Utility Group.
Is it realistic to expect to see it by end of January?

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Could this be because the PW has more specific mechanical & cosmetic items? Like axle lockers, special suspension, winch, decals, interior bits, etc. that are not really shared with other 2500 trims.

In other news, I too went D1 today. Flame Red two-tone Power Wagon Level 2 w/ Towing Tech Group & Bed Utility Group.
Is it realistic to expect to see it by end of January?
Hard to say, all your shipping shows to Capital.

truckin-on

Reaction score
It’s the sales codes, which works out to the major items that *should* end up on the build sheet. What is different from what you expected?
An interesting academic analysis as it turns out. Some analysis with Excel... My Limited order has 152 option codes listed on it. There are ~218 codes available to be included in a Limited, according to the 3500 Code Guide Group Detail charts. Of those, 64 show up on my order detail from the web site. My order has 13 options, and all do appear in the order detail, so that's good!

Obviously, not all of the 218 standard codes are used on any vehicle, as it depends on the selection of other options/packages, so not much surprise there. What's interesting is the other 75 codes included in my order detail which don't correspond to options in the Group Detail chart. I'm assuming they represent other configure/order/build details that are generated by the options selected, but are not individually called-out in the Group Detail charts.

Pretty cool!

Savage99ss

Reaction score
How do we open up the excel spreadsheet to view all options?

truckin-on

Reaction score
I don't think you can, use the link info poster earlier by mattbsea:

The order tracker is using data from this URL. Replace your Order Number and Name below to see your raw data:

https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostz/cots/order-status/<Order Number>/<Name on Order>

For Example:

https://www.ramtrucks.com/hostz/cots/order-status/1234567/RandysWay

Then look at the raw data returned to find the string of option/build codes for your order.

jsalbre

Reaction score
An interesting academic analysis as it turns out. Some analysis with Excel... My Limited order has 152 option codes listed on it. There are ~218 codes available to be included in a Limited, according to the 3500 Code Guide Group Detail charts. Of those, 64 show up on my order detail from the web site. My order has 13 options, and all do appear in the order detail, so that's good!

Obviously, not all of the 218 standard codes are used on any vehicle, as it depends on the selection of other options/packages, so not much surprise there. What's interesting is the other 75 codes included in my order detail which don't correspond to options in the Group Detail chart. I'm assuming they represent other configure/order/build details that are generated by the options selected, but are not individually called-out in the Group Detail charts.

Pretty cool!
You got that all pretty much right. You can find many of the codes by searching them on google, but they do reuse codes from time to time, so if something doesn’t make sense then the definition may have changed. For example, my build has code RDG which most code guides list as “4 CD Changer”, but now means “Global Telematics Box Module”.

mattbsea

Reaction score

I made a web page here that you can use to decode the equipment listing in that big long URL in the order status. Take the descriptions with a grain of salt as some of my sales code data is super old.

mattbsea

Reaction score
This is all I get when I put that in
{"statusCode":"200","orderstatus":[]}

Mine was like that for the first two weeks after I placed an order. You might check with your dealer as to why you aren't showing up in the order tracker. My dealer contact basically told me to pound sand until one day data magically showed up in the order tracker.

If you want to monitor for changes, there's a great website called https://visualping.io You can set up monitoring jobs on a URL (i.e. the order tracker data URL), and they will check for changes every day and email you when something is updated. You can go with a free account to monitor your order status.

When you configure the job, just select "Text" compare. Then you don't have to obsessively check the RAM Order tracker every day! :)

1669249952374.png

cjh1669

Reaction score
Mine was like that for the first two weeks after I placed an order. You might check with your dealer as to why you aren't showing up in the order tracker. My dealer contact basically told me to pound sand until one day data magically showed up in the order tracker.

If you want to monitor for changes, there's a great website called https://visualping.io You can set up monitoring jobs on a URL (i.e. the order tracker data URL), and they will check for changes every day and email you when something is updated. You can go with a free account to monitor your order status.

When you configure the job, just select "Text" compare. Then you don't have to obsessively check the RAM Order tracker every day! :)

View attachment 47750
But I’m showing up in the normal tracker and in the spreadsheet, I’m already at D1

Greg10yes

Reaction score

View attachment 47750
Mine doesn’t look anything like that with all that detail. I show up in the order tracker, it won’t load in the spreadsheet but I get this detail:
{"statusCode":"200","orderstatus":[{"statusCode":"C","statusDesc":"Order Confirmed","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-10-20","display":"Y","currentStatus":"Y","order":"1"},{"statusCode":"D1","statusDesc":"Scheduled","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"2"},{"statusCode":"E","statusDesc":"In Production","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"3"},{"statusCode":"KZ","statusDesc":"Vehicle Built","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"4"},{"statusCode":"KZM","statusDesc":"Shipped","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"5"},{"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"N","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],"vinDetails":{"brandName":"RAM","modelName":"3500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 4WD","modelYear":"2023","vin":"3C63R3RL3PG524273","von":"57424458","paintSalescode":"","bodyModelCode":"D28M92","cllp":"","image":""},"dealerDetails":{"name":"Granger Motors Inc","address":"1708 Sycamore Street","city":"Granger","state":"IA","zip":"50109","phoneNumber":"5159992224","lat":"+04175770","longitude":"-09382450","dealerWebsiteUrl":"https://www.grangermotors.com"}}

mattbsea

Reaction score
Mine doesn’t look anything like that with all that detail. I show up in the order tracker, it won’t load in the spreadsheet but I get this detail:
{"statusCode":"200","orderstatus":[{"statusCode":"C","statusDesc":"Order Confirmed","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"2022-10-20","display":"Y","currentStatus":"Y","order":"1"},{"statusCode":"D1","statusDesc":"Scheduled","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"2"},{"statusCode":"E","statusDesc":"In Production","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"3"},{"statusCode":"KZ","statusDesc":"Vehicle Built","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"4"},{"statusCode":"KZM","statusDesc":"Shipped","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"Y","currentStatus":"N","order":"5"},{"statusCode":"KZX","statusDesc":"Delivered","arrivalDate":"","statusUpdateDate":"","display":"N","currentStatus":"N","order":"6"}],"vinDetails":{"brandName":"RAM","modelName":"3500 LIMITED CREW CAB 4X4 4WD","modelYear":"2023","vin":"3C63R3RL3PG524273","von":"57424458","paintSalescode":"","bodyModelCode":"D28M92","cllp":"","image":""},"dealerDetails":{"name":"Granger Motors Inc","address":"1708 Sycamore Street","city":"Granger","state":"IA","zip":"50109","phoneNumber":"5159992224","lat":"+04175770","longitude":"-09382450","dealerWebsiteUrl":"https://www.grangermotors.com"}}

Interesting…. Under vinDetails, there’s usually a really long URL that is supposed to render an image of the truck. It includes a bunch of sales codes that my page uses to look up descriptions of the codes. Your image field is empty:

"bodyModelCode":"D28M92","cllp":"","image":""}

I’m not sure what’s up. I have been seeing changes to my personal order data every couple weeks but the changes are seemingly meaningless. No changes to production status or even a VIN. Eventually you should see that image field get populated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ram Tuff Fred

Reaction score
I made a web page here that you can use to decode the equipment listing in that big long URL in the order status. Take the descriptions with a grain of salt as some of my sales code data is super old.

Awesome report - much better and easier to read no doubt. When I ran mine, I had the following 6 "Unknown Codes" listed at the end of the report: 573, 875, 894, C1A, TZN and UBQ. I believe the UBQ code is for the following: UCONNECT 5 NAV W 12.0" DISPLAY (USA) (UBQ) which is the last item listed in the LARAMIE LEVEL 1 EQUIPMENT GROUP (A66). It maybe listed in other packages as well, I don't know. I haven't been able to identify the other 5 Unknown Codes yet but still working on it. Thanks for creating this web page.

Drew M

Reaction score
Awesome report - much better and easier to read no doubt. When I ran mine, I had the following 6 "Unknown Codes" listed at the end of the report: 573, 875, 894, C1A, TZN and UBQ. I believe the UBQ code is for the following: UCONNECT 5 NAV W 12.0" DISPLAY (USA) (UBQ) which is the last item listed in the LARAMIE LEVEL 1 EQUIPMENT GROUP (A66). It maybe listed in other packages as well, I don't know. I haven't been able to identify the other 5 Unknown Codes yet but still working on it. Thanks for creating this web page.
I had the following codes:
DJ7H91 2500 BIG HORN CREW CAB 4X4 (149 in WB 6 ft 4 in Box)
RS2 MEDIA HUB-2 USBS (BOTH CHARGE-ONLY)
UBQ UCONNECT 5 NAV W 12.0" DISPLAY (USA)
I can not find these:

Wanderlust

Reaction score
My dealer just sent me an email with an estimated ship date of 12/5. I don’t see it on the tracker yet, just says scheduled, not in production. That is a lot faster than I was expecting.

Ironsides77

Reaction score
My dealer just sent me an email with an estimated ship date of 12/5. I don’t see it on the tracker yet, just says scheduled, not in production. That is a lot faster than I was expecting.
Man I wish I had that problem lol.

Whats your build look like?

pr3dict

Reaction score
Welp... my fear is coming true. Building early on was probably a mistake. I sent an email to the dealer today asking what my status is to see if I went from D to D1 and they came back saying my status is back to C. Soooooooooooo I went backwards and the only thing I can imagine is that the damn order was put in before the system was able to add the rambox delete code and now the system is rejecting it. My order is a bad egg :mad:.

I'm pissed to say the least.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread