Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. zach@granger

PRE-OWNED EXTENDED WARRANTY!!!!!- Granger Motors

Hello everyone! We offer Pre-Owed Plans at $25 over dealer cost!! The coverage is the same as it is for new vehicle coverage. To qualify, your vehicle must be 2014 or newer, under 80,000 miles and once the factory warranty (3yr/36k) runs out. The vehicle must also pass an inspection from...
  2. zach@granger

April Special $699 Mopar Multicare with the purchase of any Mopar Extended Warranty

Good afternoon! For the month of April we are going to run a special that gives our customers to purchase Mopar Multicare Plus for $699 (tyipcally a $1200+ Price!) with the purchase of any extended warranty coverage. This coverage is for unlimited miles and the same year term as the extended...
  3. zach@granger

Granger Motors $25 Over Cost Genuine Mopar Warranty!!!- NOW OFFERING PAYMENT PLANS!!

Hey there, Granger Motors $25 Over Cost Mopar Extended Service Plans at $25 over DEALER COST, whether you purchased it from us or another dealership. This represents a savings on average of $1200 from other dealerships in-person pricing and a discount from other online retailers. We got...
  4. zach@granger

Mopar Extended Warranty $25 Over Cost Limited Time Special!!

Hey Mopar Family, Wanted to let everyone know that we are LIVE with payment plan options for the Genuine Mopar Warranty! We do offer 0% financing with 20% down for 18 months! It doesn't show the option on our website, but if you reach out to the team with your quote, they will get it all set...
  5. zach@granger

Live Mopar Extended Warranty Pricing Live Now!

Well, after waaaay too long. We finally have our website setup with pricing for all CDJR products at $50 over cost! www.buymoparwarranty.com is the website. You guys/gals are the best at testing where we make mistakes so any feedback is gladly appreciated! We've done our testing, but I'm sure...
  6. zach@granger

November is the Month to buy a HD Ram - Up to 20% off or $19,500 off MSRP on 2023 Ram HDs

Ram announced a 10% off rebate for the month of November. This program runs through the end of the month on all 2023 Rams (excluding TRX). But the real value is for those who are in the market for a HD truck. Incentives are up $4000-5000 versus the prior month on HD trucks and this is where I...
  7. zach@granger

2024 Ram HD Order Guides

Ram is now ordering 2024 Ram Trucks. Please find attached order guides for Specs. As always, we are ordering at 4% Under invoice on a 2024 Ram Truck order. Please email ram@grangermotors.com if you are interested in placing an order.
  8. zach@granger

2023 Ram HD Rebel Ordering Information

I don't have code guides available yet, but here is the information we do have through the ordering system. it is requiring upgrades wheels, a Level 1 or Level 2 equipment group option as well as Blindspot/Crosspath Detection to place an order. We are pricing these like the other Rams we have at...
  9. zach@granger

2023 3500 Order Guides with MSRP and Invoice Pricing

Attached you will find 2023 HD 3500 Mega Cab and Crew Cab order guides. These include all of the available options and pricing for 2023. This is our ordering "bible" with all pertinent information available on the 2023. Currently order banks aren't open, but I've heard rumor the 11th of August...
  10. zach@granger

2023 HD 2500 Order Guides with Pricing

Here are the order guides with MSRP and Invoice pricing for the 2023 2500 Mega and Crew Cab trucks. We are pricing our orders at 4% under invoice for 2023 again, orders aren't open as of this writing, but I would anticipate them opening around the 11th from what I'm hearing. Prepare for...
  11. zach@granger

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

Greetings, I wanted to announce a special for the month of May for the members of the HDRam community. As a thank you for welcoming us to this communtiy, we wanted to offer Mopar Vehicle Protection plans for $50 over our dealer cost for the month of May! We can offer this coverage up to 3 years...
  12. zach@granger

4% Under Invoice on any Retail order HD Ram Truck

Hi, everyone My name is Zach and I'm the dealer principal at a CDJR dealership in Granger, Iowa. Most of you are familiar with the microchip shortage and lack of inventory on a Ram truck. I view this as a huge opportunity to get additional inventory and pass along a good deal. We are offering 4%...