Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 3500 Order Guides with MSRP and Invoice Pricing

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Attached you will find 2023 HD 3500 Mega Cab and Crew Cab order guides. These include all of the available options and pricing for 2023. This is our ordering "bible" with all pertinent information available on the 2023. Currently order banks aren't open, but I've heard rumor the 11th of August they will be able to order.

We are ordering new Ram HD trucks at 4% under invoice just email ram@grangermotors.com for a quote.

Thanks!

Zach

ATTACHMENTS

Attachments

• 2023 3500 Mega Order Guide.pdf
    192.2 KB · Views: 391
  • 2023 3500 Order Guide.pdf
    768.8 KB · Views: 644

gprguy

Reaction score
Hi Zach, awesome information. I know Granger sadly does not sell the chassis cab trucks, but is there any chance you have access to the 5500 order guide?

ETX Ram

Reaction score
Holy mother load! "Building" now.....
Thanks Zach!

BigPapaBang

Reaction score
Hi Zach, awesome information. I know Granger sadly does not sell the chassis cab trucks, but is there any chance you have access to the 5500 order guide?
+1 for the request if possible

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
I would like to know who's idea it was to only put the digital rear view mirror with camera options with the longhorn and limited. That's !!!

Lamy_Bill

Reaction score
I would like to know who's idea it was to only put the digital rear view mirror with camera options with the longhorn and limited. That's !!!
They have definitely reduced the various combinations of options you can get. I noticed that Laramie no longer has power deployed running boards.

Anrkist

Reaction score
Seriously regretting going with granger right now. Most dealers are basically useless right now but they’ve actively lied to me several times throughout this process. Even though it’s further I should’ve done Mark Dodge hands-down.

Vdrsnk

Reaction score
So I got this email that the 2023 TRX order banks are open. Does that mean the 2023 2500 order banks are open? Hmm

Attachments

• 687463D9-274F-438F-8A42-4FFDA230A560.jpeg
    687463D9-274F-438F-8A42-4FFDA230A560.jpeg
    143.9 KB · Views: 50

Atteberryrc

Reaction score
Can’t wait to order mine! I have a 2022 2500 Laramie with off road, snow chief, and sports package. Really underwhelmed with the Covid truck. I built a spread sheet and figured out the bast bang for my buck is a 3500 with the HO Cummins Laramie lvl 1 with night package, air bags, is the way to go. The 23’ don’t look like they have the same problem with missing features.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fred_Cage

Reaction score
I'm anxious to order mine as well. I. Hoping to place my order October/November. Been waiting a long time for my truck and it looks like my patience will pay off for me. I'm looking at a Laramie Mega cab, SO Cummins, Lvl 1, night edition, towing technology pkg, and a few other small things. Let's hope parts inventories stay up to date so we can all get what we want.

Atteberryrc

Reaction score
I'm anxious to order mine as well. I. Hoping to place my order October/November. Been waiting a long time for my truck and it looks like my patience will pay off for me. I'm looking at a Laramie Mega cab, SO Cummins, Lvl 1, night edition, towing technology pkg, and a few other small things. Let's hope parts inventories stay up to date so we can all get what we want.

That’s what I’m doing. Throw on the air suspension. I was thinking about doing the sport rather than the night but I’m gonna go full send. The difference between the 2500-3500 with the same options is 1660

Atteberryrc

Reaction score

I put together a few builds.
92400c52d11614b00a181292c9004abc.jpg

Bill4

Reaction score
Mine when(if ever) order-able: (prices are invoice)

$71,449 2023 3500 CC SRW 4x4 Limited White/Black
$11,404 HO/Aisin
$ 6,145 Level 1
$ 556 Snow Chief (I believe this is incorrect price, the individual pieces are cheaper)
$ 1,568 Rear Air Susp
$ 640 Tonneau Cover
$ 1,795 Destination
---------------------------
$93,557

Atteberryrc

Reaction score
Mine when(if ever) order-able: (prices are invoice)

$71,449 2023 3500 CC SRW 4x4 Limited White/Black
$11,404 HO/Aisin
$ 6,145 Level 1
$ 556 Snow Chief (I believe this is incorrect price, the individual pieces are cheaper)
$ 1,568 Rear Air Susp
$ 640 Tonneau Cover
$ 1,795 Destination
---------------------------
$93,557

What does the limited have that is worth 10k up from the Laramie. 16k with the level one. I can get all that in a Laramie for less. I know I’m missing something. It has to be more than fancy stitching in the leather and some badges but I can’t figure out what it is.

Atteberryrc

Reaction score
I don't disagree with you. I guess fancy stitching and badges aren't cheap.

My last new one was an '04 Big Horn DRW. So, full send on this one, I guess.

Hell yeah man. I might bump to the limited if I can work enough OT. I have a ‘20 1500 limited and it was clean but I had to redo my house and needed a work truck! So I bounced to a ‘14 eco diesel bighorn, did the job but wasn’t fancy enough for the wife.

99mo

Reaction score
What does the limited have that is worth 10k up from the Laramie. 16k with the level one. I can get all that in a Laramie for less. I know I’m missing something. It has to be more than fancy stitching in the leather and some badges but I can’t figure out what it is.

I have the 2500 in my signature on order. I went back and forth and built the Laramie and the Limited Longhorn and the Limited with similar features back in March. I don't recall the numbers, but building a Laramie vs the Limited today, for my build, is 75,860 Laramie and 79,555 for the Limited. On the Laramie per the website, you cannot get the surround view cameras. I believe I could when I was looking in the Spring. IIRC, that added about $1200? to the Laramie, which would bring it to approximately 77,060 today. I added them for the Limited in the 79,555 today price. What I would get with the Laramie that I did not get with the Limited is the Harmon Kardon speakers. I have no choice but to get the Laramie Level B pkg because if you add the power steps, it forces the Level B. I did not want the upgraded Harmon Kardon. For me, the difference was not that much more for the Limited.

Of course, each individual build will change these numbers. For me, easy choice.

Users who are viewing this thread