Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram HD Rebel Ordering Information

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I don't have code guides available yet, but here is the information we do have through the ordering system. it is requiring upgrades wheels, a Level 1 or Level 2 equipment group option as well as Blindspot/Crosspath Detection to place an order. We are pricing these like the other Rams we have at 4% under invoice. Just email ram@grangermotors.com with the list of options here and we can price it up for you.

Rebel Gas.JPG

Rebel Gas 2.JPG

Rebel Gas 3.JPG

Yankst28

Reaction score
Thank you! What comes in the level 2 package? Same as Laramie?

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Details:
Google Android Auto (RF5)
SiriusXM Radio Service (X9B)
For Details, Visit DriveUconnect.com (X9E)
Power Adjustable Pedals w/Memory (XAM)
For More Info, Call 800-643-2112 (X9H)
Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth (XRB)
Emergency Vehicle Alert System(EVAS) (RJC)
12.0" Touchscreen Display (RFA)
Auto Power-Folding Mirrors (LFF)
Mirror Running Lights (LNY)
Security Alarm (LSA)
Alexa Built-In (RFN)
Apple CarPlay (RFP)
Convex Aux Mirrors, Power-Adjustable (LFX)
Premium Overhead Console (CUS)
Forward and Reverse Utility Lights (LFZ)
Disassociated Touchscreen Display (RFV)
Leather Wrapped Shift Control (CVB)
17 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound (RCA)
LED Interior Lighting (LCJ)
LED Dome Lamp w/On/Off Switch (LCL)
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers (JHC)
Rear Power Sliding Window (GFE)
Connectivity - US/Canada (RTM)
Body Color Door Handles (MNK)
GPS Navigation (JLN)
4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot (RTQ)
GPS Antenna Input (JLP)
Overhead LED Lamps (LHJ)
Exterior Mirrors w/Heating Element (NHJ)
Auto Dim Exterior Mirror (GNZ)
SiriusXM with 360L (RTU)
Leather Wrapped Grab Handle (CSE)
BI-Function LED Projector Headlamps (LM6)
Global Telematics Box Module (TBM) (RDG)
Connected Travel & Traffic Services (RTV)
Black Exterior Mirrors (LE4)
Off-Road Info Pages (JA8)
Trailer Tow Pages (JA7)
Selectable Tire Fill Alert (LA5)
HD Radio (RE8)
Uconnect 5 Nav w 12.0" Display (USA) (UBQ)
Mirror Pwr Heat Fold Tele Mem Chrome (GT4)
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (*NL)
Ext. Mirrors w/Supplemental Signals (LEB)
Exterior Mirrors Courtesy Lamps (LEC)
2-Door Passive Entry, Frt Door Locks (GXD)
Auto High Beam Headlamp Control (LMS)
Exterior Mirrors w/Memory (LEM)
Luxury Door Trim Panel (CTH)
I/P Bezels-Alum Litho w/Black Trim (JES)
Power Adjust Mirrors (LF2)
Front Door Accent Lighting (LB1)
Power Telescoping Mirrors (LF4)
Radio/Drv Seat/Mirrors/Pedals Memory (LEV)
Front & Rear Floor Mats (CLE)
Rear Door Accent Lighting (LB2)
Auto Dim Exterior Passenger Mirror (LEU)
Auto Adjust in Reverse Ext Mirrors (LEX)

jenninr

Reaction score
The pricing on this is nuts, especially for the Hemi. If you compare it to a Power Wagon, which has more expensive underpinnings because of the front locker and sway bar disconnect and the winch the Rebel will be more expensive than the PW with the forced 20" wheels and the winch option. With the 20" wheels the starting MSRP is really $69,935 and a PW is $71,240 (both include destination based on the announced Rebel price of $67,045 vs $68,940 listed here). Add the winch and you have $72,435. So you pay more to get a truck that has the standard truck suspension with PW looks and the only thing you gain over say a Big Horn or Laramie is the rear locker and winch. You'd be better off buying a PW and putting the $1,200 you saved towards airbags.

I was excited about the Rebel when it was announced but now there's no way I can make it make any sense. Maybe I'll have to more strongly consider a Tremor.

Yankst28

Reaction score
Details:
Google Android Auto (RF5)
SiriusXM Radio Service (X9B)
For Details, Visit DriveUconnect.com (X9E)
Power Adjustable Pedals w/Memory (XAM)
For More Info, Call 800-643-2112 (X9H)
Integrated Voice Command w/Bluetooth (XRB)
Emergency Vehicle Alert System(EVAS) (RJC)
12.0" Touchscreen Display (RFA)
Auto Power-Folding Mirrors (LFF)
Mirror Running Lights (LNY)
Security Alarm (LSA)
Alexa Built-In (RFN)
Apple CarPlay (RFP)
Convex Aux Mirrors, Power-Adjustable (LFX)
Premium Overhead Console (CUS)
Forward and Reverse Utility Lights (LFZ)
Disassociated Touchscreen Display (RFV)
Leather Wrapped Shift Control (CVB)
17 SPKR Harman Kardon Prem. Sound (RCA)
LED Interior Lighting (LCJ)
LED Dome Lamp w/On/Off Switch (LCL)
Rain Sensitive Windshield Wipers (JHC)
Rear Power Sliding Window (GFE)
Connectivity - US/Canada (RTM)
Body Color Door Handles (MNK)
GPS Navigation (JLN)
4G LTE Wi-Fi Hot Spot (RTQ)
GPS Antenna Input (JLP)
Overhead LED Lamps (LHJ)
Exterior Mirrors w/Heating Element (NHJ)
Auto Dim Exterior Mirror (GNZ)
SiriusXM with 360L (RTU)
Leather Wrapped Grab Handle (CSE)
BI-Function LED Projector Headlamps (LM6)
Global Telematics Box Module (TBM) (RDG)
Connected Travel & Traffic Services (RTV)
Black Exterior Mirrors (LE4)
Off-Road Info Pages (JA8)
Trailer Tow Pages (JA7)
Selectable Tire Fill Alert (LA5)
HD Radio (RE8)
Uconnect 5 Nav w 12.0" Display (USA) (UBQ)
Mirror Pwr Heat Fold Tele Mem Chrome (GT4)
Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats (*NL)
Ext. Mirrors w/Supplemental Signals (LEB)
Exterior Mirrors Courtesy Lamps (LEC)
2-Door Passive Entry, Frt Door Locks (GXD)
Auto High Beam Headlamp Control (LMS)
Exterior Mirrors w/Memory (LEM)
Luxury Door Trim Panel (CTH)
I/P Bezels-Alum Litho w/Black Trim (JES)
Power Adjust Mirrors (LF2)
Front Door Accent Lighting (LB1)
Power Telescoping Mirrors (LF4)
Radio/Drv Seat/Mirrors/Pedals Memory (LEV)
Front & Rear Floor Mats (CLE)
Rear Door Accent Lighting (LB2)
Auto Dim Exterior Passenger Mirror (LEU)
Auto Adjust in Reverse Ext Mirrors (LEX)
So no vented seats for the rebel if I’m reading this correctly?

jsalbre

Reaction score
Any details on what's in the Leather bucket seats package? I'm curious if ventilated seats and rear heated seats are in it.

rossagge

Reaction score
The pricing on this is nuts, especially for the Hemi. If you compare it to a Power Wagon, which has more expensive underpinnings because of the front locker and sway bar disconnect and the winch the Rebel will be more expensive than the PW with the forced 20" wheels and the winch option. With the 20" wheels the starting MSRP is really $69,935 and a PW is $71,240 (both include destination based on the announced Rebel price of $67,045 vs $68,940 listed here). Add the winch and you have $72,435. So you pay more to get a truck that has the standard truck suspension with PW looks and the only thing you gain over say a Big Horn or Laramie is the rear locker and winch. You'd be better off buying a PW and putting the $1,200 you saved towards airbags.

I was excited about the Rebel when it was announced but now there's no way I can make it make any sense. Maybe I'll have to more strongly consider a Tremor.
It ain't worth it unless you want the looks with a Cummins under the hood. I'm with you on this trim level. It makes no sense. No real payload nor valuable towing, at least for me. It sucks the Tremor is a nicer package.

mugello21

Reaction score
It ain't worth it unless you want the looks with a Cummins under the hood. I'm with you on this trim level. It makes no sense. No real payload nor valuable towing, at least for me. It sucks the Tremor is a nicer package.
The hemi has a 3k payload and 17k towing? Hows that not valuable? I think it makes sense for current 1500 rebel owners like myself who like this trim but need more towing.

rossagge

Reaction score
The hemi has a 3k payload and 17k towing? Hows that not valuable? I think it makes sense for current 1500 rebel owners like myself who like this trim but need more towing.
Not for the price it ain't. Any step up to a 2500 will get you more than what you have now and more than the Rebel in other trims. I get it, you want a Rebel. Ram is just gonna make you pay for it.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Not for the price it ain't. Any step up to a 2500 will get you more than what you have now and more than the Rebel in other trims. I get it, you want a Rebel. Ram is just gonna make you pay for it.
I posted this in another thread about the Rebel, but I’ll echo it here as it’s relevant to your comment:

I’m about to put my order in and I’ve decided to look at it as a Limited with a Hemi, a locker, a winch, and no chrome. From that perspective it’s a pretty good deal. Comes out 4K cheaper than the Limited I’d optioned out in the guide before they took the Hemi out, and it has the same interior aside from the wood (which looks great but always felt a bit like plastic on the steering wheel), black trim inside instead of silvery trim, and power steps are an available on the Rebel (and not available on anything else but Limited and Longhorn).

rossagge

Reaction score
I posted this in another thread about the Rebel, but I’ll echo it here as it’s relevant to your comment:
I’m about to put my order in and I’ve decided to look at it as a Limited with a Hemi, a locker, a winch, and no chrome. From that perspective it’s a pretty good deal. Comes out 4K cheaper than the Limited I’d optioned out in the guide before they took the Hemi out, and it has the same interior aside from the wood (which looks great but always felt a bit like plastic on the steering wheel), black trim inside instead of silvery trim, and power steps are an available on the Rebel (and not available on anything else but Limited and Longhorn).
Yep, saw it. And I agree with you as I posted the same in that thread I believe. So for, @mugello21 above comment is the way to go. Or can have real lockers (added) and the winch of your choice and get more towing capabilities with a BH or Laramie than the Rebel. Suspension in the Rebel is the same as the Off-Road package, it appears. 20" wheels for off-roading? No bueno. So you'll miss out on a cool looking hood and grille, oh well. When I buy a HD truck my main concerns are price, mechanical, capability, then looks. I hit all those with my 2022 3500 Longhorn 6.7. Only thing I don't like much about it is the grille. I can always change that later. BTW, took my 2019 BH NE 6.4 w/Off-Road package, off-roading in Sierra Vista, AZ up some mountains. Hit some off camber stuff, shale rock, steep inclines and descents with no issues. Anti-Spin worked great and so did Hill Descent Control and yes, that was on 20"s. I just wanted to see if that heavy beast could do it and it did. My BH towed and hauled and got crappy fuel economy doing it, but I dug that truck.

Edit:

Last edited:

jsalbre

Reaction score

Yep, saw it. And I agree with you as I posted the same in that thread I believe. So for, @mugello21 above comment is the way to go. You can have real lockers and the winch of your choice and get more towing capabilities with a BH or Laramie than the Rebel. Suspension in the Rebel is the same as the Off-Road package, it appears. 20" wheels for off-roading? No bueno. So you'll miss out on a cool looking hood and grille, oh well. When I buy a HD truck my main concerns are price, mechanical, capability, then looks. I hit all those with my 2022 3500 Longhorn 6.7. Only thing I don't like much about it is the grille. I can always change that later. BTW, took my 2019 BH NE 6.4 w/Off-Road package, off-roading in Sierra Vista, AZ up some mountains. Hit some off camber stuff, shale rock, steep inclines and descents with no issues. Anti-Spin worked great and so did Hill Descent Control and yes, that was on 20"s. I just wanted to see if that heavy beast could do it and it did. My BH towed and hauled and got crappy fuel economy doing it, but I dug that truck.
I did lots of wheeling all over the country with my 2020 Limited (on the stock 20s and Transforce A/Ts in fact), but we spend a lot more time further out and with less people around now, so having the winch and locker will be nice for peace of mind if nothing else. Al of these truck are pretty decent off road as long as you know how to handle the size. I hate that they're requiring you to get the 20" wheels on the Rebel right now, but those will get sold with the stock 33" Duratracs as soon as the truck shows up, and replaced with some 35" Wildpeaks on 18s. One of the biggest selling point for the Rebel for me is the ability to order with the power running boards, which you can't get on the PW. My wife is 5'2" with back issues and climbing up into the truck would be impossible without them, unless I carry a step stool with me everywhere we go. Yeah, AMP steps are an option, but I'm not a fan of the way they install and function. It just seem "janky" to me. I'll take OEM integrated stuff every time.

mugello21

Reaction score

Yep, saw it. And I agree with you as I posted the same in that thread I believe. So for, @mugello21 above comment is the way to go. Or can have real lockers (added) and the winch of your choice and get more towing capabilities with a BH or Laramie than the Rebel. Suspension in the Rebel is the same as the Off-Road package, it appears. 20" wheels for off-roading? No bueno. So you'll miss out on a cool looking hood and grille, oh well. When I buy a HD truck my main concerns are price, mechanical, capability, then looks. I hit all those with my 2022 3500 Longhorn 6.7. Only thing I don't like much about it is the grille. I can always change that later. BTW, took my 2019 BH NE 6.4 w/Off-Road package, off-roading in Sierra Vista, AZ up some mountains. Hit some off camber stuff, shale rock, steep inclines and descents with no issues. Anti-Spin worked great and so did Hill Descent Control and yes, that was on 20"s. I just wanted to see if that heavy beast could do it and it did. My BH towed and hauled and got crappy fuel economy doing it, but I dug that truck.

Edit:
Maybe I am misunderstanding @jsalbre comment but it seems more like he is agreeing with me that the 2500 rebel is valuable as its cheaper than specing a limited the same way. I personally wanted the power wagon but the lackluster towing specs sent me searching elsewhere.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Maybe I am misunderstanding @jsalbre comment but it seems more like he is agreeing with me that the 2500 rebel is valuable as its cheaper than specing a limited the same way. I personally wanted the power wagon but the lackluster towing specs sent me searching elsewhere.
I do agree with you. I wanted the PW, but it’s towing and hauling specs don’t meet my needs. I was going to order a Limited since I had a 2020 before and was happy with it, but they pulled the Hemi, and then when the Rebel came out it was the only logical choice for me.

Yankst28

Reaction score
I do agree with you. I wanted the PW, but it’s towing and hauling specs don’t meet my needs. I was going to order a Limited since I had a 2020 before and was happy with it, but they pulled the Hemi, and then when the Rebel came out it was the only logical choice for me.
Looking at the interior options there are big differences from the limited to the rebel. Looks like the rebel doesn’t even have ventilated seats. That’s a hefty price tags for a truck without all the options.

jsalbre

Reaction score
Looking at the interior options there are big differences from the limited to the rebel. Looks like the rebel doesn’t even have ventilated seats. That’s a hefty price tags for a truck without all the options.
Assuming the Rebel packages match the Power Wagon packages (which they so far appear to; the truck is even listed as “Power Wagon/Rebel” in the ordering system) then the ventilated seats are included with the “Leather Bucket Seats”, which is in turn included with the Level 2 package.56926E69-A4E6-49F7-A6DB-9901143B7732.jpeg

rossagge

Reaction score
Yes. I read his comment wrong. Of course it's cheaper than spec'n out a Limited, cuz it's no where close to what a Limited offers standard. Again, it's just looks in ann overpriced package. I built and priced one against a Laramie 6.4 4x4 with off road package, and Snow Chief. Both with level 1 and GN prep, similarly equipped. Laramie was 4k cheaper. With that savings you can buy your own lockers and winch and have a Rebel or near PW capabilities. And you'll still be able to tow and haul more than a Rebel. For a few grand more you can even upgrade your suspension to a budget friendly, more capable, set up. Maybe even have some budget left for front lockers or get nicer tires instead. I'm not hating on the Rebel, I like it, just not for that money.

Sent from my moto g stylus (2021) using Tapatalk

jsalbre

Reaction score
Yes. I read his comment wrong. Of course it's cheaper than spec'n out a Limited, cuz it's no where close to what a Limited offers standard. Again, it's just looks in ann overpriced package. I built and priced one against a Laramie 6.4 4x4 with off road package, and Snow Chief. Both with level 1 and GN prep, similarly equipped. Laramie was 4k cheaper. With that savings you can buy your own lockers and winch and have a Rebel or near PW capabilities. And you'll still be able to tow and haul more than a Rebel. For a few grand more you can even upgrade your suspension to a budget friendly, more capable, set up. Maybe even have some budget left for front lockers or get nicer tires instead. I'm not hating on the Rebel, I like it, just not for that money.

Aside from chrome, the wood trim, and a Limited badge I can’t see what you get in a Limited that an optioned out Rebel doesn’t have.

rossagge

Reaction score
Aside from chrome, the wood trim, and a Limited badge I can’t see what you get in a Limited that an optioned out Rebel doesn’t have.
Full, real leather on all of the seating surfaces, door cards, & dash, real wood, full LED headlamps with adaptive turn, not reflectors like the Rebel, pwr running boards, 12" UC5, Ram Box, Spray in bed liner, Bed lighting, Accent lighting across the dash, 9spkr Alpine, heated front and rear seats, ventilated front seats, heated steering wheel, and a bit more I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Users who are viewing this thread