Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

November is the Month to buy a HD Ram - Up to 20% off or $19,500 off MSRP on 2023 Ram HDs

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Ram announced a 10% off rebate for the month of November. This program runs through the end of the month on all 2023 Rams (excluding TRX). But the real value is for those who are in the market for a HD truck.

Incentives are up $4000-5000 versus the prior month on HD trucks and this is where I really see a huge value for those in the market for a truck.

We have a good selection of over 50 HD trucks to start the month. For those of you who are considering ordering a 24 versus buying an in-stock 2023. This is a great offer!

Please find this link to see our existing HD Ram trucks with updated pricing.

Thanks as always for the support!

Zach

Riccochet

Reaction score
You must be the only dealer recognizing that 10% because none of my local dealers have that in their pricing, or anywhere on their websites. Most of the dealers around me are still posting inflated pricing.

jebruns

Reaction score
You must be the only dealer recognizing that 10% because none of my local dealers have that in their pricing, or anywhere on their websites. Most of the dealers around me are still posting inflated pricing.
That's why it's worth the trip to Granger. They sure saved me a lot of money on my 22.

dogbreath650

Reaction score
I bought my 23 from them earlier this year. Good experience all around, check 'em out...

gimmie11s

Reaction score
Only 2 years ago Ram was selling as many or more HD trucks than Ford and also GM.

Today they've raised the MSRP on these trucks to absolutely ridiculous numbers -- they are now the most expensive HD brand.-- even higher than Ford. Because of that they are in last place in truck sales q1 2023.

Crazy times.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
They'll get it figured out, sometimes its just a couple of days slow. Of course we are always happy to earn your business too!:)

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Ram announced a 10% off rebate for the month of November. This program runs through the end of the month on all 2023 Rams (excluding TRX). But the real value is for those who are in the market for a HD truck.

Incentives are up $4000-5000 versus the prior month on HD trucks and this is where I really see a huge value for those in the market for a truck.

We have a good selection of over 50 HD trucks to start the month. For those of you who are considering ordering a 24 versus buying an in-stock 2023. This is a great offer!

Zach

Loaded GCM 3500 HO long bed Limited with EVERYTHING except sunroof? :)

Poolmonkey

Reaction score

Zach
Excluding TRX?…pfffft

Bighoof

Reaction score
Only 2 years ago Ram was selling as many or more HD trucks than Ford and also GM.

Today they've raised the MSRP on these trucks to absolutely ridiculous numbers -- they are now the most expensive HD brand.-- even higher than Ford. Because of that they are in last place in truck sales q1 2023.

Crazy times.
Not to mention they have removed things such as the fender flares on Laramie. Raise prices, reduce content, yeah, that will go over big.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Not to mention they have removed things such as the fender flares on Laramie. Raise prices, reduce content, yeah, that will go over big.
They have gotten too expensive, no doubt.

Riccochet

Reaction score
I find it interesting that the 6.4 is no longer an option on the ramtrucks site.

But if I configure a 2024 exactly like my 2020, minus $10k for the diesel, it's about $8000 more.

Yikes!

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
I find it interesting that the 6.4 is no longer an option on the ramtrucks site.

But if I configure a 2024 exactly like my 2020, minus $10k for the diesel, it's about $8000 more.

Yikes!

It is showing available only on the Tradesman in the 3500. 2500 up through Rebel.

Site issue or did they also now drop it from all other trims? FWIW, they dropped the Hemi option for Limited/Longhorn in 23.

Riccochet

Reaction score
It is showing available only on the Tradesman in the 3500. 2500 up through Rebel.

Site issue or did they also now drop it from all other trims? FWIW, they dropped the Hemi option for Limited/Longhorn in 23.

Well that sucks. If I decide to trade my truck I guess it won't be on another Ram since I can't get a high trim in a gasser. I have a Longhorn.

Clv22p

Reaction score

Zach
Does the 3.9% financing apply with the 10% off?

I’m not sure what the plus is after the 10% is. Option 2 is just no payments for 90 days.

Attachments

• IMG_3907.png
    IMG_3907.png
    304.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

pr3dict

Reaction score
Do you have any tow-mode cameras in stock for 2023+?

Users who are viewing this thread