Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 HD 2500 Order Guides with Pricing

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Here are the order guides with MSRP and Invoice pricing for the 2023 2500 Mega and Crew Cab trucks.

We are pricing our orders at 4% under invoice for 2023 again, orders aren't open as of this writing, but I would anticipate them opening around the 11th from what I'm hearing. Prepare for information overload with 100+ pages of information here.

For a price quote from us email ram@grangermotors.com

Thanks!

Zach

[MOD UPDATE with latest guides posted:]

3500 Order Guides Thread

Attachments

• 2023 Mega Order Guide.pdf
    189.5 KB · Views: 360
  • 2023 HD Order Guide.pdf
    882.8 KB · Views: 758
Last edited by a moderator:

99mo

Reaction score
Thanks, Zack, for posting the guides. Very helpful.

I do have a few questions. I did not see the Rambox XB9 delete option on the Limited. Is it still able to be deleted? I did not see the Rebel as a standalone trim or as an option for the Power Wagon? Possibly they will add this later on in the model year? I did see the new sports hood as an option on the NE editions with the Laramie and Limited. I think so, but will these fit on other trims and 2019 plus trucks if purchased by itself?

Again, appreciate the guides.

Izzy3

Reaction score
It appears the biggest rumors are not factual: diesel tranny change, diesel Power Wagon, Rebel.
The good is chip limited safety options are back in the truck. The sport hood appears to be connected to the PW and Night Edition packages.

Thanks for the info.

Last edited:

notamos

Reaction score
Still no diesel Power Wagon Rebel, or whatever it is going to be called.

pizzatots

Reaction score
CLUSTER 12" TFT COLOR DISPLAY

Seems like that rumor is true?

jsalbre

Reaction score
If you need the knob, should you have a 2500... :p
Certainly not a need, I’ve spent many years backing trailers both short and long, but I don’t “need” air conditioning, adaptive cruise control, a crap ton of cameras, or leather seats either. They sure make for an nicer/easier experience though. Unless you’re buying a stripped down Tradesman with vinyl seats the “it’s better with less stuff” argument isn’t valid.

It’ll also make it far easier for my 5’2 wife to back the trailer.

pizzatots

Reaction score
Certainly not a need, I’ve spent many years backing trailers both short and long, but I don’t “need” air conditioning, adaptive cruise control, a crap ton of cameras, or leather seats either. They sure make for an nicer/easier experience though. Unless you’re buying a stripped down Tradesman with vinyl seats the “it’s better with less stuff” argument isn’t valid.

I do agree, was being silly. I too was thinking about my wife needing to back in our TT, and how it would be great for her.

Also - I was looking at the Laramie trims... but is there any mention of the hurricane motor for the 2500? Seems like just the 6.4 and 6.7 options still. I plan to stick with tried and true, but interesting its not coming to the HD yet.

pizzatots

Reaction score
Edit - just looked through the full PDF for "POWERTRAIN AVAILABILITY" and only see the 2 carryover engines. Interesting.

JohnandDonna

Reaction score
Still no diesel Power Wagon Rebel, or whatever it is going to be called.
Not understanding the desire for a PW with a diesel. If they did that it would not be a PW. The weight would destroy the PW ride. Just get yourself a regular HD with the diesel and off road package. Then add an aftermarket winch. The result would be about the same.

99mo

Reaction score

I do agree, was being silly. I too was thinking about my wife needing to back in our TT, and how it would be great for her.

Also - I was looking at the Laramie trims... but is there any mention of the hurricane motor for the 2500? Seems like just the 6.4 and 6.7 options still. I plan to stick with tried and true, but interesting its not coming to the HD yet.
When it comes to knobs, the wife is only allowed to touch one knob and that knob only.

notamos

Reaction score
Not understanding the desire for a PW with a diesel. If they did that it would not be a PW. The weight would destroy the PW ride. Just get yourself a regular HD with the diesel and off road package. Then add an aftermarket winch. The result would be about the same.

Yeah, I have a '20 PW and realize what they are (and aren't). I have a F250 Tremor on order - need something that can tow a bit more while not being entirely worthless offroad. Ram's offroad package is a joke. I guess I'll stick with the Tremor when it comes in.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score

My tailgate agrees.

jsalbre

Reaction score

Sorry, tone is hard to read on the internet! It’s just become so common on truck and Jeep forums to bash any new technology as “unmanly” or “nanny-state” or some other such bull (while none of the bashers are driving old carbureted vehicles with crank windows) that I assumed you were serious.

I’m not surprised the hurricane isn’t coming to the HDs yet. It’s so new that they probably want it in other vehicles for a while before they throw it at a truck that may run it at full load for extended times. The 3.5 Ecoboost in the F150s struggles badly under heavy loads in the heat, so I expect they’d like to avoid that situation here.

pr3dict

Reaction score
Is it possible that the 3500's may still have a new tranny?

Edit: Nevermind. I see the 3500 order guides now as well.

pizzatots

Reaction score
Sorry, tone is hard to read on the internet! It’s just become so common on truck and Jeep forums to bash any new technology as “unmanly” or “nanny-state” or some other such bull (while none of the bashers are driving old carbureted vehicles with crank windows) that I assumed you were serious.

no worries at all! I should have ordered a '22, but some of the nanny options disappeared due to the shortages. So I'm impatiently awaiting the nannies to return so I can place my order!

I’m not surprised the hurricane isn’t coming to the HDs yet. It’s so new that they probably want it in other vehicles for a while before they throw it at a truck that may run it at full load for extended times. The 3.5 Ecoboost in the F150s struggles badly under heavy loads in the heat, so I expect they’d like to avoid that situation here.

good thinking - I keep waiting for a car mag to do a review on a wagoner with the new motor. Wonder if any have shipped yet?

Users who are viewing this thread