Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live Mopar Extended Warranty Pricing Live Now!

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Well, after waaaay too long. We finally have our website setup with pricing for all CDJR products at $50 over cost!

www.buymoparwarranty.com is the website.

You guys/gals are the best at testing where we make mistakes so any feedback is gladly appreciated! We've done our testing, but I'm sure there are still little tweaks needing to be made.

Zach

aaron_huber

Reaction score
I'm trying to get a price quote there is no data on the "select a plan" page. Looking at the page in the browser debug tools the call to "getrates" is returning the following error:

Option Sale Date Nov 23, 2023 must be less than or equal to the Current Date

I'm selecting:

Ram
2500 miles
Oregon
Less than 12 months
Diesel
Not commercial

Thisnthat

Reaction score
yep...step three isn't populating the plans that need to be selected...this starting from the homepage selection. also attempted to select a plan first and then enter the vehicle details. same result

1700705781330.png

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks again to the Granger Team. Cannot recommend them enough. Picked up my truck on Saturday morning and everything went great. I was there for about 45 mins and most of that time was me inspecting the truck (fuses did need to be pushed in), making sure everything worked and grabbing some accessories for my Bronco. Actual purchase working with finance on the paperwork took less than 5 mins. Your team is doing great work @zach@granger

You must be the only dealer recognizing that 10% because none of my local dealers have that in their pricing, or anywhere on their websites. Most of the dealers around me are still posting inflated pricing.

I'm trying to get a price quote there is no data on the "select a plan" page. Looking at the page in the browser debug tools the call to "getrates" is returning the following error:

Option Sale Date Nov 23, 2023 must be less than or equal to the Current Date

I'm selecting:

Ram
2500 miles
Oregon
Less than 12 months
Diesel
Not commercial

CA is missing/not available from dropdown list

yep...step three isn't populating the plans that need to be selected...this starting from the homepage selection. also attempted to select a plan first and then enter the vehicle details. same result

View attachment 65667

Ain't working for me either.

Great Feedback, our website is fed from Mopar's API and if they have errors it passes onto us. I'll dig into this with our team and get this addressed!

aaron_huber

Reaction score
It's working for me today. My guess is that it's a problem with the time of day, like the date in whatever time zone the web site is using (UTC?) has rolled over into the next day when you access it later in the day.

remichex

Reaction score
Not working for me. Keeps going in circles after I choose Maximum Care. Takes me back to where I started.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Not working for me. Keeps going in circles after I choose Maximum Care. Takes me back to where I started.
I appreciate the feedback. We're having our IT team address these outstanding issues this week.

Finn5033

Reaction score
Not sure if this is where I should ask this but I’d like to buy an extended warranty for my 2022 2500 Cummins. My biggest concern is drivetrain and emissions equipment. What is the best plan for that?

We of course have the 5 year 100k drivetrain warranty but if I’m not mistaken the emissions equipment is only covered for 5 years or 50k

Last edited:

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Not sure if this is where I should ask this but I’d like to buy an extended warranty for my 2022 2500 Cummins. My biggest concern is drivetrain and emissions equipment. What is the best plan for that?

We of course have the 5 year 100k drivetrain warranty but if I’m not mistaken the emissions equipment is only covered for 5 years or 50k
I'm happy to help. For emissions coverage maximum care is your option. This is the most comprehensive coverage and approximately 95% of our customers end up opting for this coverage versus the added care or powertrain plus.

baker01

Reaction score
I have the following issues when using the site. Step two will select month since purchase but will not deselect.
1701204225842.png

Same with Vehicle engine type
1701204358066.png

I can get to step 3 but am not sure if pricing for step 2 is for gas or diesel truck, or if selection from step 1 is correct due to not knowing what is actually selected.

Last edited:

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
I have the following issues when using the site. Step two will select month since purchase but will not deselect.
View attachment 65897

View attachment 65898

I can get to step 3 but am not sure if pricing for step 2 is for gas or diesel truck, or if selection from step 1 is correct due to not knowing what is actually selected.
I'm sorry for the hassle and I really appreciate the feedback! We can get you accurate pricing if you email sales@buymoparwarranty.com and I'll get this to our IT team to look into ASAP.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
View attachment 65897

View attachment 65898

Would you mind posting or messaging me on what device you are/were using?

baker01

Reaction score
Would you mind posting or messaging me on what device you are/were using?
It was on my laptop at work, I used Edge and Google Chrome. I tried it at home on the same browsers and it worked fine. I believe the problem to be an issue with my works network and not the link you provided.

The1adman

Reaction score
FYI, I just went through all the steps and everything worked fine.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
It was on my laptop at work, I used Edge and Google Chrome. I tried it at home on the same browsers and it worked fine. I believe the problem to be an issue with my works network and not the link you provided.
We have seen some of that, but I'll double check with our IT team. Thank you again for the heads up.

zach@granger

5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
**PSA** - Stellantis makes their annual price increase on extended service contracts within the first few days in January. Last year we saw a 5% price increase on all of our Service contracts on January 4th. I would anticipate a similar price increase this year, but they don't officially make the announcement until right around Christmas.

Our margin of $50 over cost will not change, but prices will go up. Now is the best time to purchase the contract if you are considering coverage!

Current pricing is available by emailing sales@buymoparwarranty.com or visiting www.buymoparwarranty.com

Thanks!

Zach

Users who are viewing this thread