Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Can we get back to the topic of this post, horn chirping 3 times …. Thanks. I just read 40 posts of something deserving of its own thread.
  2. S

U Connect 5 Radio Presets Keep Disappearing

I let the Sirius subscription expire that came with the truck and did not renew it. Ever since I dropped Satellite radio I have not lost a single FM / AM preset. When satellite radio was active I would lose all presets … satellite and AM / FM weekly.
  3. S

This last time it cleared out all of my AM / FM and changed some of my Sirius to stations to stuff I have never programmed. H E L L O. @RamCares .... or should I say @ramdoesntcare.
  4. S

Lost them 2x since my last post. AM FM and Sirius .... everything.
  5. S

Add me too .... 8.4 non nav on my 22. I only drive my truck on weekends and have lost them EVERY single weekend since I took delivery in January. Every weekend. It's ridiculous and I'm transitioning from irritation to anger. @RamCares ... what gives??
  6. S

What did you do TO your RAM today?

So I got in my truck for the first time since my last post and the presets were wiped out again. I have a profile set but didn’t see where to save stuff, just pick my settings. My truck is a Bighorn with the Level B and doesn’t have NAV. Also didn’t see a “seat setting” as I was going...
  7. S

I reprogrammed my radio pre-sets for the 6th time since January, and the 2nd of which in the last 6 days. It either completely wipes them out or puts stuff on there I never listen too. I have the 8.4 without NAV and I’m entering the anger stage now.
  8. S

Anyone running a 295/65/20 on stock suspension?

Finally got out on the highway for a decent ride. Didn’t notice any tire noise. Windows up and cruised @75-80 up the PA turnpike and I-81. Lie-o-meter showed 12.8 round trip with a bunch of short trips and driving in the fields. Sounds about right considering I’ve got less than 900 miles.
  9. S

I can’t give an honest reply yet. My truck has 490 miles on it and the tires went on at 344. Since install all trips have been local and short. I’m planning to head up to hunting camp this weekend so I’ll get about 300 miles round trip with about 200 of those on the highway. I’ll update...
  10. S

2022 Ram SB bed out of spec? Front is 3 inches wider than the back! ** Bed is not out of spec **

The beds are tapered. They won’t measure the same at the front and the back. Been like that for years.
  11. S

295 65 20 Yoko Geolander X AT Off road stock suspension NE.
  12. S

I got my Yoko Geolander X-AT's in that size delivered today. Getting installed Wednesday on the stock 20" NE wheels. 2500 Mega with Offroad pkg. I'll post some pics and update next week.
  13. S

For those who received their truck via a transporter .....

Ok, thanks. Mine showed an 18 mile discrepancy from the odometer disclosure and what was actually on the truck when I took delivery.
  14. S

For those who received their truck via a transporter .....

How many miles were on the odometer when the truck was delivered compared to what was on the odometer disclosure when you signed the paperwork? Or if you picked it up in person what was the discrepancy between the odometer disclosure when signed and pickup. Thanks!
  15. S

75th anniversary power wagon rock sliders / side steps

I am interested and not too far from lancaster. I have a megacab, let me check to see if these will fit and I will get back to you.
  16. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

His truck has the cummins ..... and the SRW comes with 3.73. 4.10 is only an option with the dually
  17. S

Building my RAM 2500. Help

4.10 owner here .... another vote for them. Regarding the gears, it is only a $145 option. But if you decide to regear later its ALOT more.
  18. S

I've only got 100 miles on the truck so can't give an accurate assessment. I had them on my 2014 and they were fine. But I immediately noticed that these ones slid into the channel very easily and on the 2014 it was super snug. I also did not have any issues getting the window to close right...
  19. S

Honking - chirping - 3 three horn beeps honks chirps - when I leave my vehicle - merged threads

Add another 2022 owner who has experienced this and would also like to know "who TF thought this was a good idea."