Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For those who received their truck via a transporter .....

SoldierOfTheLaw

Reaction score
How many miles were on the odometer when the truck was delivered compared to what was on the odometer disclosure when you signed the paperwork? Or if you picked it up in person what was the discrepancy between the odometer disclosure when signed and pickup.

Thanks!

iflyskyhigh

Reaction score
I don’t remember exactly but I’m pretty sure it was less than 20.

Assuming they drove it to put diesel in and I drove it before I signed the paper work.

scrambler1000

Reaction score
If I remember right I had about 6 miles different. I assume the dealer put a few miles on it when they put 40 bucks worth of diesel in it.
The transporter did not put any miles on it. Once it was loaded I had the dealer take a photo. When he arrived at my house the truck was in the same spot.

Calef_HD

Reaction score
My truck had 13 miles when it arrived at the dealer. They put on 2 more getting the tank filled.

SoldierOfTheLaw

Reaction score
Ok, thanks. Mine showed an 18 mile discrepancy from the odometer disclosure and what was actually on the truck when I took delivery.

camp10

Reaction score
Mine showed 12 miles when loaded on the transport, and 13 when delivered to my house. I requested pictures of the odometer when it was loaded and exterior pictures on the transport. 18 mile increase is way too much.

Users who are viewing this thread