Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Bigkeeper

Reaction score
I think I miss-spoke. I'm talking about the row of pre-wired switches that I could have gotten on my dash. Maybe the right phrase is 'upfitter switches'? Once I get the truck I'll see about picking off power sources from the fuse box and sneaking them into the cab for my purposes.
I made the same mistake not ordering the upfitter switches, for the little over 100 bucks its well worth it even if just cosmetic.. I’m going to see if I can add as well

owdiss78

Reaction score
I keep getting discouraged when I see how some of the wait times are so long but every time I go into town and I see a truck that looks like what I ordered I get excited again. I’m very impatient lol

Yeah I’m 17 weeks and no movement no answers it’s hell on the patients!!!! I found a twin to my order 2 weeks ago and picked it up and it was ordered 2 days before my order. Also the dealer got 4 of them in at same time all sequential numbers

Swampfox

Reaction score
Yeah I’m 17 weeks and no movement no answers it’s hell on the patients!!!! I found a twin to my order 2 weeks ago and picked it up and it was ordered 2 days before my order. Also the dealer got 4 of them in at same time all sequential numbers
I’m glad I’m not the only one. I keep searching for new inventory in my area hoping to find a match that I can buy sooner than waiting on the order

owdiss78

Reaction score
It was all accidental finding I had looked at this dealer while back and I got on Facebook one day and advertisement popped up with the trucks they had on hand and there it was. I clicked on it looked at window sticker and couldn’t believe the options, color all the same I called and told them this is the price I can pay this what I need for trade they came back with 2000 more for trade and agreed to the price. I picked it up couple days later I’m loving it

MoeHall

Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm sure I could probably peice this together from the 1173 pages of this thread, but hoping for a summary. I'm waiting on a 2500 laramie. Dealer is in KY. Where is my truck getting built exactly? And what rail route might it take on it's way to me? Thanks for any help here.
Check page 1 and crowdsourced VIN/Order Tracking. Everything you need, no need to go through all 1173.

Brutal_HO

The Mad Irishman
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I'm sure I could probably peice this together from the 1173 pages of this thread, but hoping for a summary. I'm waiting on a 2500 laramie. Dealer is in KY. Where is my truck getting built exactly? And what rail route might it take on it's way to me? Thanks for any help here.

Where? All HD trucks are built in Saltillo, Mexico.

When? See post #1.

Scvette

Reaction score
Got that hard part done on the new truck, front leveling kit! Will do the 1” spacers tomorrow and I’ll post more pictures. Trimmed the front a little bit and the 37s look good, shouldn’t rub anyway.

Attachments

• F8A0C300-0392-4955-A421-F94058F03FA1.jpeg
    F8A0C300-0392-4955-A421-F94058F03FA1.jpeg
    560.5 KB · Views: 79

MrTaz

Reaction score
Got that hard part done on the new truck, front leveling kit! Will do the 1” spacers tomorrow and I’ll post more pictures. Trimmed the front a little bit and the 37s look good, shouldn’t rub anyway.
I hope you got 4:10 gears...

MrTaz

Reaction score
Boy have you got a lot to learn. May I strongly suggest you read all 1174 pages as a start. I'm sure everyone here knows where the trucks are built. Knowing where the trucks are built is the first thing you should know.

After you read all 1174 pages here you need to to go to the engine section and exterior/interior sections and also any other section you can find on this forum to learn what ever else you can learn about what you ordered. You have years of catching up to do.

Last edited:

HDnick10

Reaction score
I was wondering about that myself. My build sheet shows my truck with the four pin trailer connector although I have the digital rear view mirror. It will be interesting to see what I actually have.
FYI My 12/20/21 build has the 4/7 standard trailer harness plug.

Users who are viewing this thread