Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. tchur1

Mega Cab Dually 5th Wheel Towing Recommendations

Hey all, looking for feedback on gooseneck setups in short bed trucks. Im sure this has been previously discussed but I wasn't able to find a thread so point me elsewhere if this is redundant. My wife and I are planning to buy a 5th wheel and live full time traveling North America starting...
  2. tchur1

Toyo Announces the RT Trail

Not sure if this has been discussed but looks like Toyo just announced a new tire in their Open Country line-up, the RT Trail: https://www.toyotires.com/product/open-country-rt-trail/ Its being marketed as between the ATIII and the RT. A more road oriented RT that looks like an MT. Initial...
  3. tchur1

How much vibration should I expect?

Hey all - I recently put 37x12.50R17 KM3s on my truck and have consistently felt a slight to moderate vibration coming from the rear at and above ~60MPH. I have had the wheel/tire shop that mounted them re-balance the tires once already and it did improve the vibration but it is still there...
  4. tchur1

Full Time 5th Wheel Recommendations

Hey all, We are considering renting out our house, buying a 5th wheel and working remotely/traveling for the next year or so. Ive started the the shopping process but curious if anyone here has recommendations on great 5th wheels to live in and work from full time. Its just my fiance and I...
  5. tchur1

First Ram 3500 - Initial Impressions

Just picked up my new 3500 Limited 3500 CCSB w/ HO Cummins yesterday. I figured I would write up a quick initial impressions for anyong thinking about ordering their first Ram like I just did. Post might get a little long so just warning. For context I have owned a few trucks, 2004 Chevy...
  6. tchur1

Fox Factory Race 2.5s w/ Thuren Coils

As I wait for my truck to get delivered I have been looking at different suspensions setups once it gets here. At this point Im pretty familiar with what Carli and Thuren have to offer but I am curious if anyone has run Fox Factory Race 2.5s on their ram. Looks like they work with a lift of up...
  7. tchur1

New Diesel Owner - Advice Appreciated

Hey Everyone, Apologies if this is an ignorant post but wanted the insights of everyone here thats more knowledgable that me. I recently ordered a new 3500 HO and this will be my first diesel truck after always having HD gassers. Super general question but what are the major do's and dont's...
  8. tchur1

Help Needed for 3500

First post here so take it easy on me. Tried to search for similar posts before writing this but didn't find anything definitive so if this has been discussed just point me in the right direction. I recently placed an order for a 2022 3500 Limited CC SRW Short bed w/ Ho Cummins. I am planning...