Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyo Announces the RT Trail

tchur1

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been discussed but looks like Toyo just announced a new tire in their Open Country line-up, the RT Trail:

Its being marketed as between the ATIII and the RT. A more road oriented RT that looks like an MT. Initial reviews seem positive. I think i'll give these a shot as my next tire, curious what you all think.

H3LZSN1P3R

You're doing it wrong
Reaction score
Looks like 1/2 decent tread but i wont ever deal with toyos again i have had too many issues with them

jadmt

Reaction score
dang looks awesome. I have had both at2's and at3's and several sets of RT's and they have been they have been great tires. My biggest issue with the RT's is they won't wear out :). definitely will give these a try.

tchur1

Reaction score
dang looks awesome. I have had both at2's and at3's and several sets of RT's and they have been they have been great tires. My biggest issue with the RT's is they won't wear out :). definitely will give these a try.
Man what a bummer haha.

I’m thinking these will be my next ones as well. And if I can’t get my current km3s to stop vibrating it may be sooner than later.

jetrinka

Reaction score
They look nice if you live in an area where you’ll never have to deal with snow or ice. Sometimes I wish I did - then I could roll on meaty 37’s without fear….

Users who are viewing this thread