Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. TheRAMadaINN

2020 Ram 2500 clunk noise in the back (video)

I had a clunk from a bad cv joint on the front driveshaft. It would clunk when the suspension cycled, not every time, but sometimes. I couldn’t locate it for the life of me til the boot started leaking. Replaced front shaft under warranty and the clunk is gone
  2. TheRAMadaINN

Color Preference (Night Edition) and Rambox

@Rockcrawlerdude is right, the desert in southern nevada
  3. TheRAMadaINN

RAM front winch bumper

Definitely still functional. Thanks for sharing.
  4. TheRAMadaINN

RAM front winch bumper

Well you'll definitely hear it, I think the frequency of the sound made by the compressor isn't annoying. I would think with what you're planning to do, the compressor will run to fill the 2.5gal tank and hardly after that. The lockers require so little volume of air, I doubt the compressor...
  5. TheRAMadaINN

RAM front winch bumper

This looks great. Would you mind posting pics from your front camera view/surround view? As much as I want a bumper, hindering the camera views gives me reservation. If you have a crew cab, it fits under the driver rear seat. It's snug but it fits and is out of the elements. I did it on my...
  6. TheRAMadaINN

Front drive shaft

So the dealer took 3 days to look at my truck but they agreed to replace the front drive shaft. They only gave me a little trouble about my truck and left themselves an out to not repair it if they could point the cause to what I've done to the truck. I was able to take the truck home as the...
  7. TheRAMadaINN

Front drive shaft

That's my understanding also. I dropped off the truck at the dealership today. Hope they don't give me a hard time for all the stuff I've done to the truck. I hope they verify the integrity of the CV and replace the boot, or as some suggested, which is even better, just replace the entire...
  8. TheRAMadaINN

Front drive shaft

Thanks. Did the first dealership not want to fix things? I would presume driving in 2wd is no big deal as the front drive shaft shouldn't be spinning. 4wd may depend on condition of joint and how much grease... And with the new front shaft, are the noises gone? What were you hearing...
  9. TheRAMadaINN

Front drive shaft

Did they end up making repairs? I'm seeing grease slinging out of my cv boot also. I also have a clunk which I'm suspecting is the CV.
  10. TheRAMadaINN

Lets see those crew cab long boxes!

thank you! we have plenty of photos on our instagram, if you're on there check it out @TheRAMadaINN We use the same user name on IG. In our instagram profile you can click on our youtube. only one interior tour video for now...
  11. TheRAMadaINN

Here's ours, quite different from our original post earlier in this thread... still dialing in the details but we LOVE it. Next step is to take it back to Carli suspension for custom valving.
  12. TheRAMadaINN

Color Preference (Night Edition) and Rambox

I've always loved the night package and removing the chrome. We typically choose more subtle colors but this time we went out of the norm and got a bright color and absolutely love it and the contrast.
  13. TheRAMadaINN

One aux switch for compressor and wireless controller

I have an arb twinair that is controlled from one aux switch. I'm not 100% familiar with the pacbrake controller. The twinair wiring harness has 2 fused power leads that go directly to your battery. It has a separate control wire that you wire to your aux switch to turn on and off the...
  14. TheRAMadaINN

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

the light turned on literally right when I took the pic. 50 gal OEM
  15. TheRAMadaINN

Onboard Air - ARB Twin

Another spot to install is under the rear seat on a crew cab
  16. TheRAMadaINN

50 Gallon Fuel Tank

775 miles
  17. TheRAMadaINN

2020 Laramie HO, night package, baja designs aux lighiting. Carli Dominator Suspension Method 701HD 18x9 35x12.50r18 nitto ridge grapplers #CJCBuilt Highway products flatbed gets install next monday and hallmark UTE pop up camper shortly after... Check us out on Instagram if you're interested...
  18. TheRAMadaINN

35"x12.5" fit 2019 2500 no issues!

in case anybody cares about carrying a matching spare, I did fit a 285/75r18 in the spare location.
  19. TheRAMadaINN

35"x12.5" fit 2019 2500 no issues!

Looks great! Do you know if that will fit in stock spare location?
  20. TheRAMadaINN

50 gal fuel tank

I ordered mine with it. So glad I waited for it to be available. It was an option, I read it would be standard also. I don't know anybody who got it as standard equipment.