Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Color Preference (Night Edition) and Rambox

R.J.

Reaction score
I really like Granite Crystal. but its always "dirty" and with black leather interior, the trucks looks very dark with no contrast. The Billet Silver is okay and seems like it's easy to keep clean along with being cooler under the AZ sun, but it's run of the mill silver. The night edition makes it looks better. Which would you choose?

The Rambox is a great idea and useful. I like them, but they seem wonky and out of place. Like you can tell its just a painted overlay plastic or something and they never seem to close with nice tight lines. If you had a chance to order another truck, would you include these again?

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I love the granite crystal night edition. I have heard ceramic coating will help the dirt off longer.

BULLSANDBUCKSHUNTER

Reaction score
I love my del red night edition, the only color i wanted more was olive green but they said couldnt do it. I dont care for ram boxes, theory is great but actual product doesnt impress me.

Brewbud

Brewmeister Meisterbrew
Reaction score
I love my del red night edition, the only color i wanted more was olive green but they said couldnt do it. I dont care for ram boxes, theory is great but actual product doesnt impress me.

Delmonico Red is probably my favorite, but only in the night edition. Then Flame Red followed by the Granite.

psmura

Reaction score
I would choose Billet Silver and no ram boxes. The boxes always look odd too me and there are numerous issues I would rather avoid.

Pronto

Reaction score
I love the Ramboxes. It would be very difficult for me to transition to a truck that doesn't have them. I like to carry a lot of stuff in my truck though.

relbus

Reaction score
I’ve owned 3 mineral grey Ram 2500 Cummins, 1 black Ram 2500 CTD, and now a granite 2500 CTD.

Like I tell my wife when she shops for me...would Batman wear it? Same thing, would he drive it?...Blacks, greys, or really dark blues .

Xflight29

Reaction score
I also love the Ram Box, my 2020 / 3500 has them and cant imagine not having them.

Frank

Reaction score
I have a Diamond Black Crystal Pearl Night Edition and an unlimited membership to the car wash around the corner. The Del Monico Red Pearl is real nice too. The other colors in Night Edition just don't do it for me.

MikeG

Reaction score
Of the two you mentioned, I have only seen a billet silver night edition in person and to be quite honest, I really wasn't all that impressed. It just didn't pop as much as I would have thought. I didn't buy a night edition but I love my Delmonico Red truck. I think Delmonico Red is the sharpest night edition followed by Black. If I saw a Granite Crystal in person, I might swap it into the #2 position instead of Black.

Levi8599

Reaction score
I live in AZ and was torn between the silver and granite. I even live down a dirt road. I was going to go with silver to not see the dirt but the granite looked too good to oss up. I too just got unlimited pass to car wash and get it washed 1-2 times a week. It’s really not bad in the sun either especially with remote start and vented seats.

Speedracer93CobraR

Reaction score
I live in AZ and was torn between the silver and granite. I even live down a dirt road. I was going to go with silver to not see the dirt but the granite looked too good to oss up. I too just got unlimited pass to car wash and get it washed 1-2 times a week. It’s really not bad in the sun either especially with remote start and vented seats.
I hate to say it, but just wait for full on summer and our sub-par air conditioning.

Epsilon Plus

Reaction score
Was it pretty easy to take some of the decals off?

Off-Road stickers were grab and peel. All the others have pretty heavy 3M tape. Heat gun/hair dryer and some rubbing alcohol, then clay bar and quick detail took care of it. Pull the tape opposite way you want it to go for easier peel.

Users who are viewing this thread