Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Search results

1. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

I’m not going anywhere anytime soon. I’ll stick around. Can’t get rid of me that easy!
  2. S

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Haha. Thanks for the specialized service!!! The wait has sucked for sure, but luckily I had my current truck to drive and tow with. Would have been a different story if I didn’t have it though! I think we can finally cross off the oldest order on our spreadsheet! I’ll take some better pics...
  3. S

Floor mats, trailer TPMS sensors, hitch adapter, cold weather package stuff and camera wiring I guess???? He said there was some trailer camera wiring there along with the connectors in the bed and on the bumper, but I didn't think I ordered trailer camera unless it came as part of one of the...
  4. S

My dealer was right when he said they had pull with the transport company once unloaded from the train! Truck showed up at the dealer today. I went down to take a couple of pics. They are doing window tint and swapping the wheels / tires out this weekend for a set of 20” NE wheels (until my...
  5. S

My order was May 07, and there was no movement until the end of December. Build schedules / times are definitely random....
  6. S

Luckily, that is the one place that my dealer does have pull! Fingers crossed
  7. S

My rail car was emptied and the train departed the station as of 4:50 EST this afternoon. Time to hassle the dealer in the morning!
  8. S

Run over and find car 694572. Grab the white CC 3500 Laramie for me please!
  9. S

Fingers crossed that I’ll be able to post some pics this weekend. Truck is in El Mirage AZ. Not sure if it has been unloaded or not yet. Once it is, a quick trip to Vegas is all that is needed! Finally in the home stretch!
  10. S

That's what I was looking for, but couldn't remember exactly where it was posted. Thanks!
  11. S

Your dealer is lazy. It is absolutely part of the scheduling information that they can see in their system. Perhaps someone on the forum can help with the car number.
  12. S

If you are lucky, your dealer will give it to you. Not all of them will though. I don't think RAM Chat will give it to you.
  13. S

If you know the rail car number, you can use the automated system. Call 800-235-2352. The system will ask you for the data you want (location or weight), then ask for the car initials, then finally the car number.
  14. S

He owns a Paratransit / wheel chair accesible manufacturer. They use the transit vans as bases.
  15. S

My buddy has over 1200 Ford Transit vans on order, and only 75 have been delivered… ouch
  16. S

I work close with AWS and Amazon for my job. All this is neat and shiny, but remember that AWS has had major outages over the past 6 weeks... 3 of them in fact. I am fine with the integration and partnership, but will be very concerned if it comes down to AWS as a mission critical / autonomous...
  17. S

Bored at work today. Tracked my truck to Belen New Mexico today as of about 4:00 am. Moving quick finally. I printed off the BNSF rail map and highlighted a couple of different route options that my rail car might have taken from the plant to where it is now. Anyone know where it will be...
  18. S

Almost a million years ago! Dinosaurs were just starting their exit. Yes. First day order for me. May 7 order date.
  19. S

My truck was loaded on a rail car on 12/27. The train departed the factory on 1/2 at 2:07am. Getting closer!