Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

Wolfcreek

Reaction score
@brv10 can a dealer put a hold on a truck at the plant? You’re telling me the truck is JS, but my dealer is telling me KZ. Starting to think he’s putting me off so I’ll walk and he can crawfish on the deal and sell the truck for more $$ to someone else.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
@brv10 can a dealer put a hold on a truck at the plant? You’re telling me the truck is JS, but my dealer is telling me KZ. Starting to think he’s putting me off so I’ll walk and he can crawfish on the deal and sell the truck for more $$ to someone else.
I will check after dinner, if your name is on the order he is stuck with that truck for at least 30 days or Stellantis can penalize them.

Wolfcreek

Reaction score
I will check after dinner, if your name is on the order he is stuck with that truck for at least 30 days or Stellantis can penalize them.
Hmmm? Is that 30 days from delivery or invoice? Window sticker popped 12/10, if he was invoiced then it’s already been 30 days.

Porkchopexpress

Reaction score
Just heard from my salesman, my truck is in OKC at the rail yard waiting to be unloaded. My truck has made it to my state finally! New ETA for delivery is up to 1/28 (supposed to be 1/18). Ugh, this last bit is killing me. Will be happy when it shows up. Feels like the military again, Hurry up and wait.

JPNHigh

Reaction score
Check the closure / sealing on the ramboxes - my drivers side box lid is high at back when closed and does not seal - going back to dealer today.
Will do. From the pics they look off but we shall see when we get down there. Thanks.

Porkchopexpress

Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what the Digital Rearview Mirror is exactly on the Safety Group B? Is this the mirror that puts the rear view on your rearview mirror? I do have the Towing Technology Group B as well

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Does anyone know exactly what the Digital Rearview Mirror is exactly on the Safety Group B? Is this the mirror that puts the rear view on your rearview mirror? I do have the Towing Technology Group B as well
It uses the 2nd camera on your CHMSL, you can use it or switch it to a regular mirror.

Rockman

Reaction score
My truck came off the line on Jan 6 went to JS status.. It remained in this status till Sunday morning when window sticker popped then went KZLD until today. It was loading on a train this am.. I think JS Is when they drive it off the line to a lot until it ships..

JPNHigh

Reaction score
I ordered my truck in sept from MD and it’s in D1 status, I am wondering if they have more mega cabs than crew cabs. Nice color. Who did you talk finances with. That’s my next step when the truck gets here
I had a quick zoom call with finance rep. I pre-filled out a credit application and he had all numbers ready along with some package ideas. Looks like I am going to with anther credit union for a lower rate which is no big deal. Awesome process, great communication. Definitely recommend MD.

ClawSS

Reaction score
In theory and per online tracking, my truck is sitting in Eagle Pass waiting on a hookup into Memphis, TN by 1/17. @Shootist , it is possible that our 2500 Limited's were train buddies.

briggDD

Reaction score
Fingers crossed that I’ll be able to post some pics this weekend. Truck is in El Mirage AZ. Not sure if it has been unloaded or not yet. Once it is, a quick trip to Vegas is all that is needed! Finally in the home stretch!
I drove past the El Mirage yard the other day, lots of train cars waiting to be unloaded it looked like. Hopefully it is quick!

noknock116

Reaction score
Can ANYONE get shipping info for me? Dealer keeps saying “anytime now” and RAMChat keeps giving me new shipping window that’s been delayed 4 times now. Latest is now 01/12-01/18. Probably still in Mexico. VIN # 3C6UR5DL3NG194980

red88rick

Reaction score
What do you guys think? Am I finally moving does this mean I passed through Texas? May order 3C6UR5FL2NG103632 2500 Laramie lvl B7DC6D335-7C0B-422F-A875-F0F8E99E7027.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread