Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Ram HD Builds and orders - Post and discuss your TRUCK order here! ** NEW USERS READ POST #1 **

thkbaron

Reaction score
apparently my ram is being built right now and my wife's durango is shipping out this week. ram chat says their still in D1. wtf. anyone else have experience with ram chat like this?

RonJohnson06

Reaction score
Nice truck! I ordered something similar. Just for my sanity, can you tell me when you ordered and if you have any of the following:

Sunroof
TTPMS
Blind spot monitoring
HO Engine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Has all of the options you listed. I ordered 31 May 21

Texasram1

Reaction score
Confirmed today Mark Dodge will send a car to the airport to retrieve you so you can pick your truck up next day if preferred… Pickup the Pickup in the AM!
Houston or NOLA?

Edit; for me in DFW, by the time i’d wait in the airport, fly to either, and then be driven to the dealer it seems like renting a car would be cheaper, easier and faster. Plus no face diapers required.
But awesome that they will do that

pacu44

Reaction score
Houston or NOLA?

Edit; for me in DFW, by the time i’d wait in the airport, fly to either, and then be driven to the dealer it seems like renting a car would be cheaper, easier and faster. Plus no face diapers required.
But awesome that they will do that
Just understand NOLA is kicking off Mardi Gras, that usually means heavy traffic at airport, at least before the china ccp virus was unleased on us.

Reaction score
That would have been very nice to know about 2 weeks ago lol. I ordered mine from a local dealer for MSRP because most dealerships here are marking them up above MSRP
I jerked 3 trucks from our local dealer they were ordered and at D status that wouldn't come off msrp and went to MD. we will wait to save almost $34K in total

JLHoughton

Reaction score
I have read this thread from the beginning and have observed that there may be allot of very impatient folks. Of course my dealer told me probably 8-9 weeks they are in the business of selling autos. If you do a google search for Ram order to delivery times it clearly states:

Ram 2500 HD PickupSaltillo, Mexico22-26 weeks
Ram 3500 HD PickupSaltillo, Mexico22-26 weeks

Sure it is frustrating to see some move faster than others and some very long lead times on some. I ordered mine on Nov 1st and have contacted Ram Chat to get the same responses as others. One thing I have noticed is the responses are the same word for word. It's not the rep typing each response. If you order and cancel then there may be other issues as well. If you cancel out of frustration then settle for something else buyer beware. I am prepared to wait till my order arrives as I ordered and then I will replace my 23 year old 3500 that has been an exceptional performer for me.

Skurtz036

Reaction score
3C6UR5NJ9NG214730 ordered 11/26, build sheet showed up today, still no window sticker yet

sconym

Reaction score
7E61A7B7-8872-4939-A3E9-81822D94891A.jpegDCEB38D6-497E-4717-B27B-14A9F29F4E72.jpegD38CFE9D-9F3E-43BD-91AE-F39A94D5F52C.jpegMy dealer was right when he said they had pull with the transport company once unloaded from the train! Truck showed up at the dealer today. I went down to take a couple of pics. They are doing window tint and swapping the wheels / tires out this weekend for a set of 20” NE wheels (until my 35’s get here). Will pick it up Monday when I get back into town. Ordered May 07. Long time coming, but looks awesome!
E6E94E5B-7021-43E6-8AF0-4C4417FC0F8C.jpeg

ollicat

Reaction score
Some of you posted that a dealer might be able to get combinations that are not available on the website. Would anyone think it would be possible to get a Limited with a bench front seat?

Porkchopexpress

Reaction score
I have read this thread from the beginning and have observed that there may be allot of very impatient folks. Of course my dealer told me probably 8-9 weeks they are in the business of selling autos. If you do a google search for Ram order to delivery times it clearly states:

Sure it is frustrating to see some move faster than others and some very long lead times on some. I ordered mine on Nov 1st and have contacted Ram Chat to get the same responses as others. One thing I have noticed is the responses are the same word for word. It's not the rep typing each response. If you order and cancel then there may be other issues as well. If you cancel out of frustration then settle for something else buyer beware. I am prepared to wait till my order arrives as I ordered and then I will replace my 23 year old 3500 that has been an exceptional performer for me.
I am at 21 weeks now. My dealership did tell me when I ordered it that it should be here around the 1st of November then all the chip shortages hit and here I am now. I can say that when the truck is built and in the process of being shipped is the absolute worst part of the wait.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
Some of you posted that a dealer might be able to get combinations that are not available on the website. Would anyone think it would be possible to get a Limited with a bench front seat?
I would say no. The days of " Hold the pickles hold the lettuce special orders do upset us" are gone.

brv10

has the scoop
Reaction score
3C6UR5NJ9NG214730 ordered 11/26, build sheet showed up today, still no window sticker yet
You should have a window sticker any minute, you are already on a train, now it has to move, KZM

ACEd

Reaction score

My dealer estimated 12-16 weeks as "probable" when I placed order in September. Actual was just over 10 weeks but I consider myself very lucky. But a lot of trucks seem to be in the 12-16 week area these days - at least before the Christmas-Newyears (or whenever it was) 7-10 day shutdown

Assume 22-26 weeks and you probably will not be unhappy unless you started the count in May 4 months before production started. Lucky ones (probably majority) will be under 16 weeks.

Any dealer that quoted less than 12-16 weeks as "probable" should be shot, and if that was before production started in August he should be shot twice and banned for life..

Users who are viewing this thread