Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recent content by tojo

1. tojo

What was shipped with you RAM 3500 Laramie.. Floor mats, hitch reducer....

I bought a 23 and didn't get one. I did when I bought my 16 though. I should have kept it!!!
  2. tojo

2029 RAM 2500 ALTERNATOR ISSUE

Back to the future...
  3. tojo

What did you do TO your RAM today?

Just don't sit on them or dunk them in the toilet
  4. tojo

Mirror jousting.... I lost
  5. tojo

DIY: Add Aux Switches to 19+ Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L

What I ordered (not sure if numbers have changed). Picture is of the switch panel they sent.
  6. tojo

Disabling RSRA (Rear Seat Reminder Alert)

It would come up on your dash display after you turn off your truck. Nothing is audible.
  7. tojo

DIY: Add Aux Switches to 19+ Ram 2500 Laramie 6.7L

I ordered this a while ago from BAM Warehouse and just installed. I still need to activate with AlfaOBD. If I remember correctly when I bought it they asked for my VIN and I got the appropriate switch panel.
  8. tojo

Sold..... Aux switch harness

SOLD - never used - custom aux switch harness Thinking of adding aux switches to your truck because you didn't buy it that way. So did I. I ordered a wiring harness from Florotory to complete the job but never installed. Quality work. Clean connections with crimping and heat shrink tubing. I...
  9. tojo

Installed GODZ MFG MegaCab Molle panel. Quick and easy install. Now I'm ready to hang some stuff on it.
  10. tojo

Hello from Delaware

Welcome from SE PA!
  11. tojo

AUX switch panel

Brand new.... Never installed in a vehicle. Alt trailer height, tow/haul, and traction control buttons on top. AUX 1-6 on the bottom row. $160 to your door
  12. tojo

Center Console Armrest

For Sale..... Your armrest seen better days? I got a center console armrest for your 2500/3500/4500. Black in color, coin holder, media connection group (usb, SD card, and AUX port). This was in my old rig, so it's used but in great condition. $175 local pickup or $215 shipped to your door.
  13. tojo

Key Left Vehicle Feature (Three Horn Chirp)

I like how this thread was started by "RamCares" and then they ghost it. Good idea but no chance of them ever helping.
  14. tojo

Let's see them Night Edition Packages! :D

Brought her home last week. She needs a good bath. Added tint and running boards so far. Not sure what's next.
  15. tojo

Mopar Vehicle Protection Plans $50 Over Cost @ Granger Motors

Just finalized my deal....Great pricing and easy transaction!