Ram Heavy Duty Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hello from Delaware

Jonnybow

Reaction score
Just picked up my 11th Ram, have had mostly 2500's but went to a 1500 Laramie back in 2019 and replaced it with a used 2018 3500 recently.
I'll be using it around the farm to pull the tractor and the wife wants to get a travel trailer. The motorcycle will fit in the back and just bought a Neo-Dyne lift to get it in there.

oppizzippo

Reaction score
Welcome! Let's see a picture of the truck! I'm interested to hear how you like your Neo-Dyne lift. I have looked at lifts like that off and on for years, always thought it would be nice way to haul the bike.

Jonnybow

Reaction score
Welcome! Let's see a picture of the truck! I'm interested to hear how you like your Neo-Dyne lift. I have looked at lifts like that off and on for years, always thought it would be nice way to haul the bike.
Thanks for the welcome.
Here's the truck, bone stock with the garbage Firestone Transforce tires that will be replaced asap!
The Neo-Dyne should be shipped today or tomorrow, will be a great addition for camping.
Ram 3500.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread